Chapter 4

Guffaw [ guh• gas ]— a loud, unrestrained burst of laughter (noun)

_____

For the past week, Aurora had two emotions growing inside of her. As one expanded the other followed as if the two were inseparable.

The first was feelings of happiness. She had always been a happy child from being showered with it after facing the cruel world by herself but this kind was different. It felt like happiness only a certain person can give and take. The kind of happiness that was read in books between princesses and princes.

The second was feelings of guilt. She felt ashamed of herself for continuing to meet up with Abelardo behind her mother's back; using every excuse in the book of why she was outside so often. But she felt like she needed to because she was afraid her moments with him would vanish leaving her to only dream of this state of happiness.

Last week Abelardo had taken her to a beautiful spot that was surrounded by nature and a lovely waterfall. She watched as the sun reflected off it creating a beautiful rainbow while she sat on the blanket munching on cupcakes with strawberries. Abelardo on the other hand was too busy drawing her to pay attention to the delicious snacks laid out in front of him. " Capturing " is what he continued to describe her as making her blush with butterflies flying around in her stomach each time.

The two walked hand in hand until they had reached the tall brown tree that had their initials carved onto it. At this tree is where they know where to part ways to prevent her mother from spotting them. Abelardo pulled Aurora into a tight hug resting his chin on her head while hers pressed against his chest. She inhaled his masculine cologne while he inhaled her sweet natural scent.

He had never let anyone in before his own friends would describe him as distant, unreadable, closed off. With all honestly, he had never let anyone touch him as she does. He was disgusted by the idea of people invading his personal space but with her, it was an exception. He needed to feel her skin against his but lately, he wanted more. He had been dreaming of how her face will form when she experienced her first orgasm. If her eyes would roll back? If her legs would tremble? If she liked it soft or rough? but he wouldn't force her.

" it looks like this is where we must part ways Bellissima,"  he says before pressing a small kiss to the top of her head making her groan out of frustration.

" No... just 10 more minutes, please. I could just say I fell asleep or lost track of time " she replies with her doe eyes staring up at him trying her best to convince him.

" Is Aurora the angel turning into a little demon? " he laughs while she tightens her arms around his waist to prove her point.

" Now now it is time for you to head up Aurora the sun is soon to set. We will meet tomorrow as usual " his words made Aurora's heartbreak as this was always the hardest part for her, but for him as well. She didn't like the thought of the two parting for a second in fear of the demons that lurk in the shadows would try to ruin her happy moment forever. She slowly releases her death grip from his waist before planting a kiss on his cheek as he does the same.

He watched as she walked towards her home with a frown on her face before completely disappearing; giving him his official cue to leave.

_____

Aurora sat on the smooth floor of her bathtub as her mother poured water into her hair feeling it travel down her back. Martha had volunteered to bathe her today since she claimed she hadn't seen much of her daughter making the guilt in Aurora's heart expand. She hadn't realized until now that majority of her attention was taken by Abelardo making her feel like a terrible daughter.