Im sorry.

Hi guys, I don't know if y'all still reading and holding up with me or not but I wanna apologize.
  First and foremost I wanna apologize for ghosting you all the way I did. When you have time on your hands and your inspired you can get a whole lot of shit done. But as years went by I've grown from the space I was in with writing.
  Im not gonna lie I grew attached to my characters and I wanted to do so much with this book. But now just isn't the time and with that being said.. I'm DISCONTINUING the book. It's been a long ass ride and for all the real ones that stuck by me as the years went along?! THANK YOU! Thank you guys sooo much! Y'all kept me moving on them chapters and I appreciate that. The comments made me laugh, some of y'all gave me ideas and some of y'all was getting on my nerves tryna get BUCK.😒  But after all of it y'all the ones I was doing it for!  

Im not finna just leave y'all hanging though.  Although it's getting discontinued for now I will be finding my way back to give y'all an ending chapter.  One last chapter to wrap it up with my crew. I think it would be fair to give rakell and kayden both a final goodbye.

Once again y'all I'm sorry and I hope y'all can understand!

And as for my new readers? Thank y'all for joining in on the crazy shit 😂❤️ y'all got my heart too and I'm sorry that it wasn't that much of a journey for y'all BUT this gone hurt y'all too so I'm sorry fam. 

See y'all at the wedding.❤️