SEVEN -

Rakell-

"Raina , lets go." Lucky screamed at Jolina as she got out the car approaching me.

  Jolina only ignored her and began to look in another direction as she pulled her phone out. 

Lucky snapped her head towards the young girl and counted to 10 slowly before she opened her mouth to speak yet again.

"Tienes 10 segundos para quitarte el culo de ese auto, o estoy llamando a tu abuela. Ahora vamos a ir Raina!" She snapped at her in her thick Spanish accent.

I watched them impatiently as jolina finally decided to hop her narrow little ass out the car and storm over to us after slamming the door shut.  "Why do you always have to involve my abuela in your bullshit mckenzie ?!" She snapped using that foul ass mouth of hers.

  I glared at her in shock before lifting a brow up watching how Lucky let this little girl talk to her any kind of way.

  "God , you're starting to act like your fucking mother every damn day now! I keep telling your ass to stop calling me Mckenzie. Im your fucking father and thats how you're going to address me. So go back to calling me dad."  Lucky yelled back at her in frustration.

"My fucking mother is dead ! How about you put that in your head and stop bringing me to strangers, acting like thats suppose to change my actions. And you're a female ! SO ACT LIKE IT. Im not calling you dad any more so either deal with the shit , or take me back home with my abuela  cause this, " She stopped mid sentence to point around the three of us " Aint working out for me." She finished.

  i grew annoyed and took it  upon myself to interrupt their little argument , cause this lil girl was starting to treat the fuck out of lucky's ass. She really had a mouth like kaydens and that shit was unbelievable.

  "Aight yall done yet ? Cause i called yall over here to discuss shit about Kayden. Not to sit here and listen to yall argue about dumb shit while this smart mouth ass lil girl down talks my bab- " I stopped myself before i finished my sentence to catch my words. "talk down on her mother ." i said correcting myself.

   Jolina tilted her head at me and smirked a bit. "So the jailbird's your girl?" she asked looking over at me raising a brow.

    i squinted my eyes at her and looked over at lucky. She had gave me the look before turning away and before yknow it, little jolina was holding onto her mouth.

  "What the fuck.?! Did you just fucking hit me in my mouth?!"  She asked me in disbelief. 

  I just stared at her quietly as she turned towards lucky. "Daddy she just hit me!" she to her making me laugh.

  "Oh so now she's daddy and not mckenzie?" I asked amused with her childlike behavior.

   Jolina glared at me. "You have no right!" she shouted.

  "Raina shut up, She has every right! Yknow that woman that you call a jailbird ? Ya your mother! and Rakell practically raised you when you were little. Kell was around you more than i was and im the biological parent Raina. Your mama aint the one you need to be hating child, If anything hate me. I'm the one who got her arrested, Im the one who lied to you about her. Be mad at me !  I saw how close her and kell were becoming and i didnt like it. After i found out about the accident that happened with you and your neck when you were younger i called the police as an anonymous tip and sent them to your mother. Then to make matters worse and make her more miserable i called and told her that kell was cheating on her. Then i had your abuela's friend help me get custody of you without anyone else knowing.  I thought i'd be able to raise you on my own with the the help of your aunt and uncle , But the older you got , the more you became kayden. I cant even look you in the eye anymore Raina. I'm sorry for everything ive kept from you , i am. But this hate you have towards your mama needs to end." Lucky said finishing her rant.