Eight -

RE-READ LAST CHAPTER FOR A REMINDER OF WENT DOWN.♥️

Kayden-

" Is this some type of fucking joke?!" I screamed aloud as I read the card over again.

It was a birthday card from chris. She had went outta town for her cousins funeral and mailed me a card since she wasnt gonna be here for my birthday saturday , yet my card had got here earlier.

The cover was a picture of me and her and she had a little voice over inside of the card so when i opened it i heard her voice singing happy birthday and calling me her favorite strap taking dyke. It was the funniest thing ever but I really hated her for singing it the way she did.

"Kayden auntie ash said that you had more mail in the living room" Raina said as she entered my room.

Yeah , me and her talked and she understood that I was under alot of pressure the other day. So she forgave me and we've been getting along so well since then.

I mean she's not comfortable with calling me mom just yet so I've agreed for her to call me kayden like everyone else until shes actually ready.

Well Ash kinda threatened to beat her if she didn't call her auntie so thats why im assuming she calls Ashley auntie now.

"Damn all these early ass birthday cards." I said aloud as I pushed the card from chris out my lap while getting up walking out the room and down the stairs.

"Girl , why and the hell do you have cards from prison? And who the fuck is Cockeyed Mina?" Ashley asked causing Raina and my mom to laugh.

"Whaat?! Mina sent me a birthday card? give it here!" I shouted as i reached for the stack in Ashley's hand.

She tried to move her hand away from me and the whole stack slipped and fell from her fingertips.

I laughed and reached down for the card when i noticed a big blue fancy one under all the other ones. "Ooouu , who's this one from?" I asked as I redirected my hand from Mina's card to the blue one picking it up.

"Oh that one? I have no idea. I didn't even get a chance to look through the rest , i was stuck on the cockeyed Mina bitch." Ashley said.

Raina snickered before she put her phone away and smiled up at me and ashley.
I blew a kiss at her as i climbed onto the couch between her and my mom. "Well lets see. A bitch might get some dinerooo" I said laughing.

"Read it aloud !" Raina said smiling.

Mom and ashley nodded there heads in agreement and I ripped the envelope open pulling out the card. It was a plain blue card that said "your invited" in big bold cursive letters on the front of it.

I looked around in confusion as i opened it. "You've been Invited to help celebrate the love of Yasminah Williams And Rakell Anderson this Saturday at 12:30 in the garden at the Frank Bannon Center." I paused briefly as realization hit me and the painful hurt filled me.

"The wedding has been pushed up." I continued as I began coughing while everyone looked around at me.

"Im sorry what ?" Ashley said as she made a face.

My mom got up and started pacing the living room as she started praying.

"My birthday? Seriously?!" I shouted as i got up and grabbed my phone.

"She just like getting her ass beat by you. Cause why the fuck would she do that? Then had the nerve to send you a damn invitation." Ashley said with an attitude.

I looked over at Raina and she was just sitting there with a look on her face. "What? Why aren't you happy for her?.. Weddings are good it means that Kell and Minah are gonna be together forever and I think its a beautiful thing!" She said causing me to be taken back for a moment.