FOUR -

Kayden-

"Why would you do that ?!" My mom shouted at me as she came into my room.

i just sat there on the bed while looking at her blankly. "Ma its to early for all of this. Why would you wait till the next day to come and ask me some shit." i said while looking at her tiredly.

She shook her head in disbelief before leaving my room. I sighed dramatically as i laid my head back down. Soon my door reopened and i groaned.

"Ma i told you that i-" I was cut off when she started hitting me with the fucking broom.

"I didn't raise your ass to be stupid!! I didnt raise yo ass to be so spiteful kaydená! You got this shit from your dumb ass father!! And i wish he'd take it back !! When will you learn that everything cannot be fixed ?! hm? When will you fucking learn ?" She said finally stopping.

i sat up and glared at her.

"What about me ?! Huh ? Why am i in tbe wrong ???? WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER ?! Shes gone right? All because of fucking Rakell." i screamed at her.

"But the blames on you too ! " she said looking away.

I glared at her as my heart fell into my stomach. "W-what?" i asked not sure if i heard her correctly.

"Kayden , You were the blame of that to." she repeated.

i just stared at her blankly before laughing historically. "Yeah , get the fuck out. How dare you say that shit to me? The blame wasn't on me kaylina! I don't care how mad you are at me , im still your daughter and YOU don't get to talk to me that way." i told her becoming highly offended that she'd put me at fault.

She scoffed and opened the door to leave but stopped midway and turned towards me to speak again. " And why isn't it on you ?" She asked me.

i shot her a glare responding with hostility clear in my voice. " Because i was in jail! Rakell was supposed to watch over her and she let her be adopted !" i screamed.

"Exactly. You were in jail which was the reason she was placed in the system anyways. So before you think about putting blame on everyone else , blame yourself for your own actions which caused you to be thrown behind bars in a fucking cell like an animal in the first place." She said glaring at me. "And get the fuck out this bed and get out my house and go find a job. You smell of insufficient funds and if your gonna be living here you better smell like some fucking money or else you gone be looking for a place to stay. " she continued before walking out my room.

I just blinked a few times before realization hit me. My mother was right. It was my fault too , that lina was even put in that situation. I should have made better life choices.

"I Wasnt playing , kayden. Get the fuck up , its almost noon." she screamed making me jump. I didnt know where i was gonna go , but i was probably going to call Shyla and have her come get me.

I got up making my way into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

--

"Babe this is my cousin , Kaylah. She's the one letting me crash here til im back on my feet." Shyla said to me as she introduced me to her cousin.

i smiled at her and waved. "Its nice to meet you , im kayden." i told her.

she nodded "Nice to meet you kayden" She said before walking towards the hallway. "Shy , minah's bringing my god baby over in a few so open the door for them when she gets here. And please , no fucking on my sofa." she said causing me to laugh.

"Kay!" shy said in embarrassment. i just continued to laugh as i sat on the couch. Shy came and sat on my lap , i wrapped my arms around her waist before we broke off into conversation.