SIX -

Kayden -

   "Daddy , can you please drive faster ? Me want me dress." Kell's daughter said to her from her carseat in the back for the fifth time.

Kell groaned out in frustration , "Lani , if i tell you again that i'm not speeding this car up,  im gonna swerve off this fucking road and kill us all!" She screamed sounding kinda hostile.

  "Kell!" i yelled at her as the little girl began whining from the back seat.

"Noo , i sorry. Me dont wanna die!" she cried.

  I just looked back at her and tried  to calm her down.  "Hi mama , she was just playing. She's not gonna hurt us , i promise you that one. She loves us way to much to even wanna jeopardize our life. Do you hear me ?" I told her as kell pulled up infront of a gas station.

i looked from lani and back at her. "Why we making stops ?" i asked curiously to why we were stopping.

  She pulled the ponytail holder from her hair and ran her fingers through them as she looked over at me.  "minah's neck is breaking out. I'm going to buy some cheap ass shit for her to cover it." she said before getting out.

i just laughed lowly. "Bitch she gone break out even more... You buying the shit from a gas station ?!" i said laughing like a hyena.

She opened the car door and looked over at me. "Stop laughing , cause yo Christmas gift might come from a gas station.  And lani behave for Kayden , you hear me?" She said making me stop laugh.

"You not buying me shit from a gas station." I said eyeing her.

   "yeah okay." She said before closing the car door.

  I rolled my eyes while pulling my phone out. I had a message from Ash.

  Little Me👭🤞🏽: Sooo how's it going ?! She leaving Yasminah ? 👀 
                                       Sent 12:35 p.m

      : Yall ass was so wrong for that. But no , she not leaving the girl. She told me that me and her are to toxic for eachother.  In a way i agreed , but she wants to go back to being friends , so i said we could.  And there you have it. Me and kell are just friends.🤷🏻‍♀️ 
                                     Read  12:37 p.m

Little Me👭🤞🏽:  Ikyfl.  Yall did not fuck up my plan b ! Yall didnt even share a kiss Kayden ? !  See ykw , Im coming up with a new solution.. Make sure Shyla's at dinner tonight.    

     : 😂😂 Why you mad ? We good , but you just reminded me cause shy was tryna swing through anyways.
                                Read  12:43 p.m

  Little Me👭🤞🏽: Make sure shes there.

I just left her on read and texted Shyla the address and time she was supposed to be there.

  "i saw you kiss me daddy." lani said out of nowhere.

I sat there frozen , trying to process if i heard everything correctly. "Im sorry , what was that you said mama?" i asked turning to look at her.

"Me heard yelling , so me came to help and me saw you kiss her." she repeated causing me to twitch a bit.

"Lani , you werent suppose to see that.. it wasnt that way so i dont want you to tell anyone what you saw alright ?" i said to her feeling guilty about what i was asking her to do. "Me and your ma- daddy are just friends, and friends kiss all the time." i continued trying to make things seem if it was alright.