CHAPTER 4 MEETING 🤝

Xander's outfit

Xander's outfit

XANDER P.O.V

Finally the meet has started and it's just the first day of week 1 of 3. Today there will be just the introduction of each participant to the corporation and sharing of thoughts but what they don't know is that this is an elimination round also a team out of 10 will be out.

By end of this week we just need 6 teams as these are the rules , by the end of second week there will be only 3 teams left which will compete in the third week by completing the task and by the end of week 3 the winner team will get cash prize and permanent employment opportunity and other two will land on good internship.

Now I am in the auditorium, all the participants are already there and it seems everyone is just waiting for me to come. Now the teams has started giving their introduction and expressing their interst towards their dream companies. Till now only a single team got my attention and it's already 2 hours here,,, the last team is team India and now as I recall team India have only girls,, great I guess this time I will get a time atleast or may be not,, anyways just see what more of my time can get wasted because I am affirmative of team Korea that got my attention but shock would be an understatement when I looked at the girls in team India , she was the same girl from airport but she is looking different in this formal attire and a bit more confident and determined and my Focus automatically shifted to her.

She introduced herself and presented the idea with her presentation,, SHIVANYA SHARMA,, hmm such a pretty name but too difficult to pronounce she is so beautiful so Bella suits her , she is Bella my Bella.
But not only beautiful she is confident at her work as her idea is very impressive and relevant, I must say they both have prepared very well and I can see that as many companies has showed their interst in their work but to my surprise they both have expressed their interst to Rossi's and Romano's more than other companies. Nice she is indeed made for me only . I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't heard Alex calling my name ,,

What , I said to him annoyed

Dude have u seen these Indian chicks damn I don't know that Indians can be that hot and sexy. Look at that girl, her name is Anaya, man she is damn hot, she caught my eyes and also her interest is in Romano's ,,, he says with a smirk that's so typical of Alex but what he said next caught my attention...
and the other one man she also is no less, her petite figure , cute height making her more sexy...

And with that anger build inside me and I sternly told him stay away from her and he understood it well what does it mean if Xander eye something then he doesn't share and she is mine and now I am excited for tomorrow's lunch when I will be meeting her face to face.

Just wait Bella until I make u mine and it will be interesting.

SHIVANYA P.O.V

Ohh god today is the first day of meeting where we have to present our ideas to companies and introduce ourselves and tell them our interst is in which company.

Today I want to look professional and confident so I decided to wear my maroon formal wear with little tint of makeup and accessories.

As I got ready I met Anaya with our documents and laptop , she is also looking very pretty in her white business wear.

All set shivi she asked to which I nod ,, ohh c'mon babe don't nervous we will surely grab a good internship we have worked so hard now let's get going otherwise we will be late

All set shivi she asked to which I nod ,, ohh c'mon babe don't nervous we will surely grab a good internship we have worked so hard now let's get going otherwise we will be late... She said while handing over the laptop to me as she carries the document and then we went to the auditorium.

We are sitting here and seems everyone is waiting for somebody important without whom meeting will not start and just then a man Has arrived he is wearing all black suit and is very I mean very tall something like 6'4"
And everyone goes silent when he enters due to dim light I am not able to see his face but his presence screams power, authority and I felt intimidated by that because I got nervous when even someone stares at me.

He took his seat and then then meeting has started and I must say all ideas are out of this world how can people even think of such ideas , first I was happy that our number is last but now I am nervous whether people may like our idea or not as they have seen such wonderful ideas.

After complete 2 hours our name has been called and we both went to stage and introduced ourselves confidently and presented our presentation , when we were done the auditorium was full of clapping which makes my heart flutter and I feel content as they like our idea then we both have talked about our company interest in which Rossi's and Romano's are included obviously. And everything went well I Just hope Mr. Rossi hear my inside voice and i grab a job at Rossi's.

We both returned to our seats and then the host informed that result will be updated to u all and we are shocked what results then he informed that today itself one team will be eliminated and only 6 teams will be there in next week and selected team will have lunch tomorrow with 4 mega companies CEO.

I am just nervous and waiting for the results now.

After 3 hours they updated us with the result and guess what we are in. We both are so happy.

C'mon shivi now relax and rest tomorrow we have very important day says Anaya and with that we headed towards our suit.

Little did she knows she is going to meet her destiny tomorrow...

.
.
.
.

Hey lovelies how's the chapter,,

Hope u have enjoyed it feel free to comment what you want to say..

Now their life is going to take great turn so....

Stay tuned and support by voting...