CHAPTER 12 ACCEPTING HIM

Sitting near window she is wide awake , not slept for a single second last night because the images of what had happened yesterday flashed in front of her when she closed her eyes. She wants to forget all of it just as a nightmare but she knows it is not. All this made her more frightened and scared of the man she used to like. Disturbed by the ringing of her phone she realised she has been crying , wiping her tears she looked at the phone screen it's her father and now she knows what he want to tell but wish it could for another reason this phone call to have .

Hello , good morning papa..
Good morning beta, how are you did I wake u up..

No papa i was just about to get up you know na my Office timings..

They talked about her we'll being to her asking about them and now her father asked her the question she wished for never to come..

Yes dear tell me one thing, how's your boss beta,, i mean how is with you..

Shivanya knows where this conversation is going on but she wants this to end because his mere topic make her remember the last night..

He he is good papa like a boss should be.. umm with his employee and i don't get to meet him daily it's Just a mere conversation meeting papa when he address us

Okay beta i want to tell you something about your boss and then her father explain her the whole situation..

So what do you think shivu , we liked him he seems to be a good man to us and don't thik that we are pressuring you to accept him it's just we want to you know what he wants .

Ji Papa, Shivanya wants to scream so loud that what kind of man Xavier is but his threat to harm her family keeps her mouth shut.

If you have decided something for me it's for my good and I am always ready for that but for this just give me sometime papa as he is my boss and i just don't want to rush things. She replied

I understand dear , now go get ready it's already 7 you will get late okay..

Ji Papa take care of yourself and maa..

You too beta ..

Shivanya knows this is going to happen sooner or later and she accepted it as her fate but afraid of living her whole life in fear but it's not like she has a choice.

Pushing all these thoughts aside she get ready for the office.

She is having her breakfast when her Phone buzzed, and her eyes widened after looking at the caller id but anyhow she picked the call.

Good morning Bella, what are you doing...

G.g.o.. good morning sir... I am.. am hav.. having. break..fast..

Ohh ,is all he could answer after listening to the fear that was evident in her voice..

You are not going to office today Bella, okay.. without letting him complete his sentence Shivanya asked him ..

Wha .what,, why sir... I have..not informed... My team lead ...

Bella calm down and don't forget i am the boss here and never i repeat never interrupt me in between.. sternly he told her..

She gulped over the phone which Xavier has already imagined.

Yes sir..

So I was telling you not to go to office because you are spending you day with me as you have told your father you need time, so I figured it out that you are right you want to know me and you must.

So be ready by half n hour i will pick you from your place.

Okay sir,, because she doesn't have any other choice than this that is to follow his words .

Shivanya changed her office outfit to something elegant which will not infuriate Xavier in any way.

She wants someone this time who can comfort her and tell her that everything is going to be alright but much to her dismay she doesn't have anyone.

She also can't involve Anaya as her safety will be in danger if she does so. She needs to face this by herself and she will.

But she doesn't know what waits for her in future that will break her down to the level of mending is not quite possible.

She heard the horn of car and instantly know it's him all punctual. She grabs her bag and put her mobile in it. Locked the appartment.

Xavier eye her úp form top to bottom analysing her sundress which cover her all parts perfectly. He admired it the most about her that is her obedient behaviour.

Hello Bella.. he said to her opening the door for her ..

Hello sir.. she replied

You can call me by my name Bella i wanted to know how it will sound from your mouth.

I..i.. Shivanya panicked and this not get unnoticed gy Xavier and his sadistic side wants more of it..

Say it Bella ,, he told her griping the steering wheel..

Say it Bella if I have to do this it will not end well for you and I think you that you it by now..

Shivanya panicked more but gathered her confidence..

Xa..vv..ier..,,, okay now say it all together Bella..

Xavier..

And he was stunned he heard his name from many girls but how it rolled out of her mouth is totally different it's sexy with innocence.

See that was not difficult.. he winked at her and start driving..

Little did she knows how this drive gonna end ..

.

.
.

.

Hey lovelies hope you all are doing well.. i know it's a late update but caught with some work.

Hope you understand..

Just don't forget to share your views by commenting and keep supporting by votes..

I seriously don't feel motivated when comments are vote not level to views it's writing and it take time to think and plot..

Pls support lovelies it means a lot..

I will try to post regular that is two days per week.