CHAPTER 5 THE LUNCH

XANDER P.O.V

Today is going to be a great day. Why? Because I am going to know more about my Bella and that too by herself.

Now I am currently studying my projects for upcoming weeks, De Luca's project is important and I can't put that on hold even due to this meet,, after sometime I hear a knock on my door

Come in ,, I said in authoritative voice of mine and just then my P.A. came in....

Sir, lunch with the participants will be served within half'n'hour and they requested your presence.... She informed me

I got so emerged in my work that lost my track of time but glad Trisha is here to enlighten me.

I will be there on time inform them,, I replied to her and she nodded and left.

I am curious to know what my Bella gonna wear I have just seen her twice and noticed that she like to keep it simple and elegant , which is very nice atleast she is not going to have problem to my style because I would never allow her to wear sleeveless tops , let alone short dresses because she is mine,, mine to see as I please.

I wore my usual business wear, though it's not a formal Lunch but I don't like to take people me lightly , I like my personality to be intimidating.

I would appreciate to see fear also in the eye of my Bella if not then I will carve that fear on her.

(XANDER OUTFIT)

I am now heading towards the hall where the Lunch is organised as I enter the hall , all the attention shift towards me and it is very common to me , all the women are eyeing me like I am some flesh of meat and men are coming towards me I know well to be in my good books but my eyes are searching for her , my Bella and just in time I notice her she is standing near food corner with her friend and her professor, and what caught my eyes that she is talking all giggly with non other than my fucking best friend Alex , I just want to punch him s0 hard he know me so well still talking to her forget talking clearly flirting with her,, I ignored everyone standing near with me and coming towards me because I can't tolerate the site infront of me and just then I was about to go to vip section Alex called me... And I stopped in my track and looked towards him he is gesturing me to come where he was and I couldn't ignore that so I headed towards him..

Hey buddy.. he greeted me to which I Just nod and then I hear her voice,, Good Noon sir,, said my Bella to which I turn towards her.. I can see her being nervous ,,oh god she just can't even directly look at me continuously trying to avoid eye contact with me but I reply Good Noon Ms Sharma.. to which she looked at me with her wide eyes,, her friend and the guy also wished me but I just nodded to them.