Part 18 New emotions

Shivanya is a very simple girl. She is different from her cousin always wanted to make her parents proud and without any doubt or questions follow what they said.

That's the only reason when her father told her about Xander she cannot deny, yes one of the reason was fear of Xander and other was care for her parents.

Shivanya was rooted to her place and haven't realised that some moment already passed and Xander's question is still unanswered.

She came out of her trance. I... she cleared her throat and still gulping continuously ..

I.. I seriously don't know if... umm if I ..
Between her talking she raised her head and looked at him , he was glaring with stern face which made Shivanya think that he will not take no for an answer but she was not ready yet at least.

But her fear for Xander is making her nervous and stopping her from speaking her mind.

Still she took the chance and gathered the courage... but then she remembered the punishment she had received in his play room when she denies him of his right or speak to any other male.

The fear she has for Xander is not something that can be removed within few days the past 5 month made her so petrified of him although she can speak a little bit more freely then earlier but not completely.

Bella I am telling you something, I want to take this relationship to next level and you here standing silently not making me any happy you know I hate it when you don't answer.

Sor.. sorry sir, I umm I am not ready for this sir please please don't get angry with me I with so much courage she tries to speak again but...

Xander got angry after listening to her, he did not punished her even for hugging another male , he remained patient for five months with her trying to to control his desire and here she is telling him of being not ready.

Before Shivanya can speak he took her lips in a brutal kiss Shivanya was shock to give any reaction.

He slowly started to undress himself while kissing her brutally Shivanya was completely helpless once he is out of his clothes he with one swift motion tore her clothes as his desire was getting beat of him.

Shivanya tapped his shoulder continuously as she was not able to breath.

Once he let go of her mouth, she was inhaling air as much as she can and taking deep breath's.

She does realise that she is completely naked in front of him which bring a wave of shame and she tried to cover herself but Xander warn her

If you ever dare to cover yourself in front of me you me regret it. Go ahead cover yourself, Bella

Shivanya is timid and did as told she dropped her hands to sides.

Xander was in boxer but next moment was completely naked. It was the very first time for Shivanya to see any man naked and due to fear she closed her eyes.

Xander chuckled at her action... and got near her

Open your eyes Bella , you don't have to be shy away from me, you are mine Bella and he started giving her sloppy kiss on her neck he was not able to control himself and was biting Shivanya's neck and his hands were all over her breast. Shivanya was not able to comprehend the noise her mouth is leaving.

Xander picked her up in his arms. And made her sit in the middle of the bed she was afraid and it was visible over her face.

Bella you took my chance of giving you freedom as kindness.

When I told you that I own you it means whatever I want to do with you and whenever I want you will take it all without saying anything but you dared to deny.
Xander told her in his anger as his hold on Shivanya's waist is tightening.

She was not able to form sentence because of the fear she has of him still managed to say

I.. I am sorry .. I don't.. I don't want to make you angry.. angry sir I was just just

Shh did I asked you to speak ...

And suddenly flashback hit her hard and she instantly moved her neck side ways .

Then be quiet, I will teach you Bella whom do you belong and how should you behave because you are forgetting you place and I can not let it happen.

By saying he took her lips again  in a brutal kiss and this time without any warning inserted his two fingers inside her, Shivanya can not make any sound as he was kissing her hard and fingering her so fast it was too much for her to bear she was not able to comprehend and he added his third finger and increased his pace and let his tongue explode all her mouth.

He continues to finger her but now took her left breast in his mouth and sucked Shivanya was a moaning mess...

Ahh sir ahhh pls ahhhh pls slow pls pls slow ahh

Xander ignored her and bite her breast so her that she release a loud moan

Ahh sir pls ahh pls it ahhh it hurts

She came on his finger and he sucked them and told her, it should Bella it should

She was so nervous and afraid to say anything to even look at him he sucked her right breast and have it the same attention and again fingered her with two digit this time.

You smell so good Bella you taste so much fucking good..

Now look at me Bella she hesitated but knows better she raised her eyes to him

He placed himself on her entrance she became nervous

I am claiming what's mine Bella and from today I forbade the right of saying no from you life to me

You will do as I say and when I say

A year escape her eyes and Xander swiftly pushed himself inside her she screamed

Ahh pls pls pls ahh it is hurting so bad pls pls

Yes Bella it will hurt but you deserve this don't you he didn't give her time to adjust to his massive size and on a fast pace stared moving inside her

God Bella you are so tight so damn fucking tight

She was screaming loudly

Ahh pls pls ahhh stop pls

Xander ahh pls pls. Ah

Scream Bella scream my name

He kissed her while fucking her hard after some time when he was about to come he pulled himself out and came on her stomach..

He can see the blood droplets smeared on his cock and bed sheet..

But the scene which was more serene to him was disheveled hair of Shivanya, her forehead glistening with sweat and eyes full of tears.

Good job Bella, you are mine to fuck mine to touch and mine to do whatever I want to do with you.

Shivanya was so stunned to speak she just nodded because even in this state she cannot forget he dislike being unanswered.

You did good Bella. Let's get you cleaned.

Hey lovelies...

Here is the most awaiting update I am currently busy with so many things in life but will try to atleast give you all a timely update.

Do tell your thoughts and how you like this steamy session.