Part-40

Heeseungs pov. "Isn't it haru what is he doing with y/n. She didn't tell me she was going out or let me ask Ji-hoon." As he was going to write to Ji-hoon he looked closer it wasn't y/n he took some pictures and went home with a bad feeling, at home was Ji-hoon, y/n went  out with Daniel "Hyung" "Hm?" "I think haru is cheating" " What, no he would never he is like an ang-" heeseung showed Ji-hoon the pictures and Ji-hoon sat down "You sure it's haru?" Ji-hoon said as he scrolled through the pictures "I'm positive it's him" he said "We should tell-" y/n came home "oppas I'm home...OPPA IM HOME" she yelled after getting no response "I won't tell her" heeseung said "but you took the pictures" "you are older" "you know more about her" "I don't you literally lived longer" "FINE" Ji-hoon said while giving up and went out of the room "Hi princess " "AHHH oh hi, don't have to scare the shit out of me" "HeHe sorry" "Hi y/niee I'll go make ramen" "WAIT I have something for you" she said as she running upstairs "be careful" she came down with two big bags"close your eyes" they did like y/n said and closed their eyes and she put them right in front of then they slowly opened their eyes after y/n told them too "you didn't" Ji-hoon said "I did" she brought them a shop downtown " now you can fulfil every little dream of you "Omg how can you have that much money" "Let's just say I'm kinda rich" "did you take it from someone? Cause if y-" "I worked part-time jobs at the store the store closed down and they gifted it to me, I didn't take any money from anyone okay don't worry" "well thank you" "your welcome" she said while hugging them "ill go make the ramen now" "make me some too please?" "Sure" "ill go showering " "ok," the brothers said but little did they know y/n pov." Gosh, it's so hard to act like I didn't see anything how can I tell them why? Why me? I found love once but I just don't know what did I do wrong" end of pov. Y/n said while tears started coming out of her eyes "oh really right now, stop crying if they find out they will be worried just tears please stop coming out," she said while grabbing tissues "Y/n dinner is ready' " coming," she said covering up her puffy eyes as she sat down, "I thought you wanted to shower" "I didn't feel that well" Ji-hoon stood up and checked her temperature" okay cleared out you don't have a fever," Ji-hoon said as they were eating "y/n I have to tell you something"

Wrote this chapter on the way to school again I wanted to say ill be going again through the chapters for some typos so just tell me if you find some and again THANK YOU for #1 I thank you again bye luvs stay happy and healthy ❤❤❤