Flames (Bad Boy Yeonjun)

I zoomed down the familiar tunnelled road on my motorcycle, feeling the air rushing by around me. Once out of the tunnel, I took a deep breath of the night air, letting it fill my lungs. I smirked, the thoughts of what I had just done filling my mind like smoke. 

    *Flashback*

    I took off my motorcycle helmet, shielding my eyes from the bright sun that hung in the sky of Magic Island. I hated Magic Island, it was much too bright and cheerful for me, but I only come here to cause mischief and play "harmless" pranks on those who live here. I heard the leaves of one of the bushes rustle and I glanced down at it. Seconds later, a fluffy white cat with one blue and one green eye walked out and sat at my feet. "You're late..." It meowed, twitching its whiskers. 

    The first time I had come to Magic Island, this cat had showed up randomly out of nowhere and now follows me around when I come here. I had brought Taehyun here once before, but when I asked if he could understand what the cat was saying, he had called me crazy and told me that cats can't talk. For some reason, I seemed to be the only human who could understand it.

    "Yeah, I KNOW. Beomgyu decided to be a fool and mess with himself in another reality. Of course, he didn't do anything major, just mess with his dreams, make his reflection in the mirror look like how we look... harmless stuff like that. Yet, we ALL got scolded by Soobin, even though Beomgyu was the was the one to manipulate the dream to show how he plans to kill him. Soobin had given us all a strict warning not to reveal anything about our plans, even if it was meant as a harmless prank. So that's why I was late." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

    "I have been watching that universe too. That version of Beomgyu seemed very concerned on what that could have meant. He had asked your other self about it, but none of you seemed to know what it was supposed to mean. You need to let Beomgyu know that he needs to be more subtle or they could catch on." The cat warned, jumping up to sit on my shoulder. "I will, don't worry." I reassured it, placing my helmet on the bike seat.

    "So, what do you plan to do for the chaos you'll cause today?" It asked, swishing its tail back and forth lazily. "Ah, just some mild arson. Nothing major." I said with an evil smirk on my lips. I wandered through a bright, lively amusement park, watching people walk around in the warm sun, eating cotton candy or drinking soda. Nobody seemed to even notice me, which was quite odd since I was wearing all black whilst they were wearing bright and colorful summer clothes. 

    I walked for what felt like hours (which in reality was just 20 minutes), finally arriving at a dense patch of forest that looked perfect to set ablaze. The cat jumped to the ground as I reached into my back pocket, pulling out a small box of matches. I took one out, striking it against the side of the box and flicked the burning match towards the trees. Almost instantly, it caught fire, quickly spreading to the trees around it. "I'll get you out of here before anyone sees you!" The cat cried joyfully. I then felt a strong breeze surround me and before I could blink, I was standing beside my motorcycle once again.

    I could hear screaming and cries of distress in the distance, which made me chuckle darkly. I put my helmet on, climbing on my motorcycle. I revved the engine to life and zoomed away from Magic Island.

*End of Flashback*

    I pulled into the driveway of the house, cutting the engine and taking off my helmet, tucking it under my arm. I made my way up the front steps and headed inside. I noticed Beomgyu laying on the couch, watching some random T.V show and remembered what the cat had old me. "Hey Beomgyu, one of my.. uh.. friends says you have to be more subtle when messing with our Good Boy selves, or they could catch on to our plans and that would ruin everything we've been working hard for. I informed him. 

    "Oh don't worry Hyung, I'll make sure they won't catch onto our plans." He assured me, not looking away from the T.V screen. I nodded, then headed down the hallway to my bedroom and going in. I was so exhausted from today that when I flopped down on my bed, I fell asleep instantly.