Happiness (Bad Boy Kai)

I teleported back into our realm, standing in the living room where I had been before I left to go to the other realm. "Kai!! Where have you been?!? I've been looking for you everywhere!!" Soobin yelled from behind me, making my pulse spike. I turned around to face him, giving him a look that said "Do you HAVE to yell?? I'm right in front of you for gods sake." 

    "I was at Magic Island. Why do you care where I was anyway?" I huffed, rolling my eyes at the ceiling. "Jung Kai, I swear to god if you don't tell me the truth, I'll-" He began. "You'll what Soobin. Kill me? You can't. We can't die, it's physically impossible. We aren't truly human." I cut him off, crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at him. "Kai, I'm not playing your stupid 'Avoid the answer until Soobin gets mad and gives up' game with you, I'm NOT in the mood." He warned dangerously, glaring at me.

    "FINE. I was in the other realm. Happy now that you got your answer?!" I growled, clenching my fists at my sides. "No, I'm not! Why were you there?! You don't have any business going there yet, we don't all have solid plans to kill our good selves!! We can't risk them finding out anything about what we are planning, or did you not learn from what Beomgyu did?!?!" He shouted, clearly mad at what I did.

    "I didn't do anything stupid, alright?! I didn't even talk to them, neither did I let anybody see me!! I was just watching my other self to see what weaknesses he has to get ideas on how I'll kill him when the time comes!! Is there something wrong with doing that!?" I shouted back, unable to hold my tongue much longer. 

    "Fine. If that's ALL you did, then I can't get mad at you for that. It's already unfortunate that they know we exist in the first place, but you can thank Beomgyu for that." He huffed, shaking his head. "I'm going to my room. I'll come and grab a snack if I'm hungry, but for now don't bother me." I told him, before walking away. I headed in the direction of our rooms, but didn't go to mine. I knocked on Taehyun's door, waiting for a response. "Come in!" I heard him say, and I pushed the door open and went inside. 

    "Kai!! Here, come sit down! Tell me what happened!!" Taehyun said with a grin, patting the space beside him on his bed. I walked over, sitting down on the comfortable mattress. "Sooo? What'd ya do? Tell me!" Taehyun smiled, bursting with excitement. "Well, I got there just after you had left. I saw your other self standing there in the kitchen with the cut you gave him on his hand dripping blood onto the floor. He didn't see me though, but he was muttering about something.  I couldn't make out what he was saying, but he definitely sounded worried." I started, Taehyun listening eagerly.  

    "Uh-huh, go onnn.." He urged, clearly amused. "I heard a car pull up in the driveway and I panicked. When your other selves back was turned, I took the chance to run down a hallway and hid in one of the rooms. I could hear them talking to you for a bit, then I heard footsteps coming down the hallway I had went down and someone coming closer to the room I was hiding in. I quickly dove inside the closet, keeping the door open just enough so I could see into the room without being seen. A few seconds later, the door opened and someone came inside. They had laid down on the bed and I waited for hours until I slowly got out of my hiding place because I wanted to make sure that they were truly asleep. I then went over to the bed and climbed up, trying to see who it was." I went on. "Who was it Kai, c'mon!!!" The suspense is killing me here!" Taehyun complained, nudging me in the side.

    "I took out that broken mirror piece you had given me and lightly pressed it against the persons neck, which caused them to stir awake. They were going to scream, but I had put my hand over their mouth and threatened to kill them if they made a sound. Then they turned on the lamp, allowing me to see who it was. Soobin's other self laying there, looking terrified. So I basically told him what we are, but didn't reveal any plans or anything. And before I had left, I made sure to slash him across his face with the mirror shard, just in case he was going to get any ideas of telling anybody I had been there." I finished, grinning contently. 

    "You did that?!! Wow Kai, I'm so proud of you!! Hey, give me a high-five, I'm actually extremely proud of you for doing that!!" He said, clearly pleased. I proudly gave him a high-five, a huge grin on my face.