Your First Fight

When you arrive on set for the fifth film, you find Dan and kiss him for a while. When you finally pull away, you say hi to everyone else and take your place. After the first few days of filming, a new girl, who's name is Katie Leung, who you found out is playing Cho Chang, arrives on set. You didn't know what she was doing there, but she didn't bother you. After a few minutes Dan approaches you and says "Ok, I know you've met Katie and that you two are friends, but..... I have to film a kiss scene with her." You didn't know what to reply. "What?" You finally answer back. He knew you were mad. "When the director called "Take your places", Dan pulled you in for a long kiss, and you removed yourself from the set so you wouldn't cause any trouble. You watched what was going on in the set, and when Katie Leung and Dan were kissing, you couldn't help but kick the wall and cry. Since that was the last scene of the day, you grabbed your things and ran out. You didn't even call your mom to pick you up. You walked to your house and twenty minutes later, you heard someone you couldn't forget yell "Y/N, wait up!!" You began to run, but Dan caught up. "Y/N, I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier" You ignored him. You were really mad at him. "Come on, Y/N, please". You finally turned around and said "I feel like you don't love me anymore". You began crying. "Why would you think that? I love you!!" "I saw how you were kissing her!! You seemed into it!" "Look, I'm sorry Y/N." Dan held you close and said "I love you. If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked you to be mine. I know you're mad at me, but I have never not loved you since we started dating. Do you forgive me?" You couldn't help it and you pulled him in for a kiss. You two kissed for a long while, and when you pulled away, Dan walked you to your house. You were about to ring the door bell when Dan stopped you. "Y/N, I'm really sorry about today. I love you." He kissed you one last time. "I love you too" you answered back. At the moment, you hated Katie, but you soon got over it. That wasn't the least of your problems. One day, you arrived on set to film a scene in the Ministry of Magic, and when you were pulled from the set, you saw why they had taken you out- Dan had to shoot a scene with Voldemort. As Voldemort took a look in Harry's mind, you began to cry at the sight of Dan in pain, and left to the bathroom. You sat there and cried for a good while before you heard Dan calling you. You left the bathroom and hugged Dan so hard like if you didn't, you would fall down a deep canon. You pulled away and kissed Dan. "What happened?" He asked. "I saw the scene you just shot and couldn't take it. To see you act hurt or in pain had me break down to tears." You looked up at Dan's comforting face. "I know. It's ok, I'm fine. Everything is alright." He said. "I love you, Dan". "I love you too". You couldn't wait for next year.