The End part 2

When you wake up, you remember last night and smile. You get dressed and head to the set for another day of filming. When you get there, you find out that Dan isn't there yet and you start to worry. "Emma! Have you seen Dan?" You ask Emma, hoping she knows where he is. "No, sorry Y/N. I don't know where he is." Your worry becomes bigger. After asking Emma you run to Rupert and ask him. "Rupert! Have you seen Dan?" You ask him, hopeful. "No, I don't know, Y/N, I'm sorry." When you asked Emma, you felt like your worry was up to your waist, threatening to drown you if it rose. Now, you were drowned in your worry, and tears begin to fill your eyes. You run around asking everyone, but they all had the same answer. Where was he?

     Finally, after a half an hour of wait, Dan arrives. You run up to him and hug him wile you still cry. "Y/N, what happened? Why are you crying?" Dan asks you. "Dan, I got worried. I got here and I couldn't find you. I was scared." You tell Dan as tears still fill your eyes. "I was just stuck in traffic. Everything is fine, I'm ok." Dan says comforting you and he kisses you. Fireworks shoot through your body. You two stay like this for a while until you start filming.

      Fast forward till Harry's Death scene (cuz I'm too lazy to write the rest)

      As you sit in your seat watching the scene where Harry turns himself in to Voldemort, soft tears run down your face as Voldemort says "Avada Kedavra!" As soon as this scene is over, you run to Dan finding speed and collapse in his arms, crying heavily. "It ok, I'm fine, it's ok" Dan says in a soothing voice. The director then sets up the set for the next scene: when Harry is in between life and death. Ralph, the actor who plays voldemort, walks up to you while Dan is still holding you and pats your back. The director the tells everyone to take their places and Dan kisses you softly, and then strokes your hair. After shooting that scene, it's your turn. You get ready in your place for one of the final scenes: Hagrid carries Harry's lifeless body back to Hogwarts. "Harry Potter..... Is DEAD!" You her Ralph say. "NOO!" You scream as tears threaten to fall but you push them back so the scene won't be too emotional. After Neville's speech, Dan jumps out of Hagrid's arms and runs off. You feel relieved to see Dan alright.

Skip to the 19 years later scene

As you shoot the scene where Harry and Ginny and everyone is married, you feel happy to be walking next to Dan. Everything about this feels right. After shooting this scene, you hug Dan and everyone as you start to cry. Dan pulls you away from the group a little bit and says "You've made me the happiest man on earth since we started dating, and I can't live without you.
Y/N, will you marry me?" Dan reveals a beautiful ring with a diamond in the middle. You most our head, lost for words, and kiss him for the longest time that you've ever kissed him. You lived happily ever after.

Dan loves you very much, and you do too.

The End