Your Quinceañera

Of course, now that you were fifteen, you had your Quinceañera. Your dress was beautiful (picture enclosed), and you invited everyone from the cast. You chose Dan to dance with you, of course. When that day came, it was the best day of your life. When you and the cast started dancing, Dan held you close. Later, after you danced with your dad, you had a couple slow songs. Dan grabbed your hand and led you to the dance floor. As you and Dan began dancing, everyone cleared the floor and seemed to want to watch you and Dan dancing. "Y/N, you look very beautiful. I love you." "I love you too Dan". At the end of the night, you rode back to your house with Dan in the limo you reserved, and Dan kissed you. Every time you two kissed, you felt like you were on fire. When Dan was gonna leave your room, you stopped him for a bit. "Dan, you've given me the best night of my life. I wouldn't want the night to end here, so I asked your parents if you could spend the night, and the said yes." "Ok, I just need to go get my things". "Your parents already brought them". When you two were ready to sleep, you laid your head on Dan's chest. You felt like all your troubles were gone, and like you two were the only ones in the world. "I love you" Dan said as he kissed your forehead. "I love you too".

That night, you had a terrible nightmare. In your nightmare, Dan had dumped you and he started dating another girl. He also did things that you didn't do together. You woke up crying, and Dan asked "Are you alright, Y/N"? "Oh Dan, I just had the worst nightmare. You had dumped me." Dan kept you in his arms. "It's ok. I would never do that. I love you, and there's no one else in the world that I love the way I love you." His words were comforting, and you closed your eyes and fell asleep. You woke up the next morning and Dan said "Good morning, sweetheart". he had never called you this before. "Good morning, Dan". You two went to the kitchen and had breakfast. "Dan, you were great last night". Dan smiled and started to walk and get his things together. "I love you". He turned around and said "I love you too" . Dan walked over to you and kissed you. After breakfast, you went with Dan to get his things together. When his parents arrive, Dan says "Bye Y/N". "Bye Dan". You two kissed one last time and Dan left. You couldn't wait for the next year.