The End

You arrive on set of the final film (part 2) and you see that Dan hasn't gotten there yet so you say hi to everyone else. After a few minutes Dan arrives and you go to hug him tight and kiss him. You want to cry, but you hold it back. Somehow Dan knew you wanted to cry and said "It's ok, you can let it out". He sounded like he was gonna cry too. After he said this, you let everything out and start to cry a lot. You two kiss for a while until the director tells everyone to get in their places.

As Dan shoots the opening scene where he is by Dobby's grave, you quietly let out some tears. After he finishes, he sees you've been crying and walks towards you and kisses your cheek. "It's ok, it's ok," Dan tells you as he hugs you tight. (As you could probably tell, Ginny doesn't have any parts right now, but you still show up because you don't want to miss a single day you can spend with Dan.)

*fast forward to the Hogwarts scene when Harry returns*

when you start to shoot the scene where Harry returns to Hogwarts, and when Ginny finds them and calls Harry's name and they lock eyes for a second, you enjoy this time while you stare into his beautiful blue eyes. You say your line and then the scene ends. You immediately run to Dan and kiss him. Again you feel fireworks and your lips melt onto his as he kisses you. After you pull away, you leave with Dan for the day. You two go to Dan's house and sit in his room cuddling. You might have fallen asleep because the next thing you remember is Dan carrying you to your room. When he's about to turn around and leave, you hold his hand and say "Can you stay with me?" He smiles and you two cuddle for a little longer until you fall asleep again and he kisses your forehead before he leaves which forms a smile on your face.