Your First Date

When you come home, you tell your parents that Dan asked you out on a date and ask them for advice. Your parents were so supportive and gave you the best advice. You take a quick shower, dry your hair, and do your favorite hairstyle. You picked out your favorite dress and high heels. You even shaved your legs and underarms. You do your makeup really special but not too crazy. After you're ready, Dan calls to see if you are ready, and you say yes.

You go wait outside and see that Dan was waiting for you on your stairs. You slowly and gracefully walk down the stairs. When you reach the bottom of the stairs, Dan extends a hand for you to take, and you happily take it. You and Dan walk to his parents' car since you two can't drive yet.

When you and Dan got to the restaurant that you would be eating at, you leave the car, both of you say thank you, and you and Dan head for the restaurant. You two sit down, order your food, and have a great time. After you guys get picked up, you bring Dan to your house for a bit. You two go up to your room and kiss for a long time. After a while you take Dan back to his house and you walk him to his door where he kisses you one last time. This was a great night and you would never forget it.

Later that year, you finish filming the sixth movie and have another sleepover with Emma, Rupert, and Dan. You and Dan cuddle and talk for a bit. "I don't want this to be over. I usually looked forward to the next film, but this time, I wish it wouldn't come." Dan looks at you and smiles. Rupert and Emma were already asleep. "I also don't want this to end because it means we most likely won't see each other for a while," said Dan. You two finally fall asleep. This time, you dread the coming of the next films.