You did this.. for what?

y/n's pov

"Ah shit!" 

I was having a nice dream about this hottie, Gojo, from my current favourite show, and I got soooo caught up in the dream that I rolled off my bed and fell on my ass.

"...what time is it?" 

I got up from the floor and looked at the time on my phone.  10:15. 'AHHHHH I'M SO LATE!!! Mr. Hatake is gonna yell at me for sure!!'  I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, then changed into my uniform, grabbed my backpack, and ran out the door. I ran all the way to school and bursted into my classroom breathless. Mr. Hatake looked at me with an annoyed expression and said

"You're late."

"Ugh what happened to hi? Hello?" I said with a sassy tone of voice. 

Mr. Hatake glared at me, and if looks could kill, I'd be dead in an instant.

"Ah- sorry Mr. Hatake! What I meant to say was, sorry I'm late! My alarm didn't go off, plus I was having this amazing dream of- well anyways I'm getting distracted. I'll double check my alarm next time." 

The masked man sighed and looked at me. 

"Go to your seat, y/n." 

I nodded awkwardly and took my seat next to my childhood best friend, Takemichi.                            Takemichi looked at me and whispered

"Why were you late this time, y/n? Did you go to a breakfast cafe before school again?"

"For your information Ta-ke-mi-chi," I enunciated, flicking his forehead, "I didn't wake up to my alarm because my brain was so focused on my dream, that it ignored my alarm." 

He looked at me with a 'bitch really'  look on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes and looked away. I smirked and started "paying attention" to the lesson. I was really just thinking about what I'm gonna do after school today.

Takemichi's pov

 'She was totally having another indecent dream about one of her anime boys.'  I thought to myself while looking out the window. During the rest of the class, I thought about how badly I didn't want to have to participate in Kiyomasas fight club after school, but oh well. 

a/n

Sorry this chapter was so short. The next one will be longer I swear. Mikey and Draken are coming in next chapter :)

btw this is my first fanfic so pls don't judge me lmao, but i am open to criticism so please tell me if theres anything i can improve on