To save Takemitchys ass

authors pov

Eventually class ended and y/n packed her backpack getting ready to leave. She expected Takemichi to wait for her like always, but when she looked around he wasn't in the classroom. 'Did this hoe just ditch me..?'  she rolled her eyes to herself and started walking out of the classroom. 

She walked out of the class and into the hallway, looking around for her blonde bitch. She didn't see him anywhere so y/n went outside to look for him and see if he was waiting for her outside, or maybe he had started walking home. Y/n heard some commotion going on nearby and saw a crowd, so she decided to go check it out, since she couldn't find Takemichi. 

Y/n walked over to the crowd of people to see what was happening. It looked like there was some kind of fight happening. She pushed her way to the front and saw that ugly bastard Kiyomasa beating the shit out of Takemichi. 

"Takemichi what the hell are you doing! You can't fight him!" y/n yelled, though she doubted he heard her over all the commotion.  She heard all his other friends yelling at him to just back out but he wouldn't listen.

"You've done enough now Takemichi!"

"This isn't worth dying for!"

"Come on just give up before he kills you!"

y/n's pov

  'Should I just go in there and save his ass yet again..?'  After thinking about it a bit I decided to just go in and help him, since I was already a lot stronger than him anyways. I walked down to the middle where Takemichi and Kiyomasa were fighting and got in the middle of them. 

"Hey." I called out. He stopped and looked at me. "Just who the hell do you think you are, beating him up like that. You can clearly see he can't fight back."

"Who the fuck are you? His girlfriend?"

"No, but I'm his body guard, and imma fuck you up."  I said with a smug smile.

He looked me up and down and started laughing. 

"You? You're gonna fuck ME up?" He laughed harder.

'He's seriously starting to piss me off' I walked up to him and punched him in the gut. He threw a couple punches at me but I was easily able to dodge all of them. I lifted up my leg and kicked his side, making his reflexes a little slower than before. Then Takemichi yelled at me.

"y/n what the hell! You're wearing a skirt, you can't be throwing kicks like that!"

I formed my mouth into an 'o' and shrugged. He shook his head at me.

"Go get me my bat!" yelled Kiyomasa. 

Me and Takemichi looked at each other with a look that said 'oh shit.'  

"Hey Kiyomasa." called a deep voice. "You're scarin' the crowd... calm down. Dumbass."

The whole crowd went quiet, and even Kiyomasa looked scared. I turned around and saw a tall guy with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head walking towards us. 'pfft- did they see me beat up kiyomasa' I held in my goofy smile and decided not to make a dumbass comment right now. He stopped in front of us and looked at us intimidatingly. Just then a shorter guy came up behind him eating Dorayaki. 

"Hey there, Kenny."

The tall one turned around to face him. "Don't call me by that stupid nickname here."

"I'm all out of dorayaki!"

I raised an eyebrow at them. 'Who the hell are these two?'  Just as the short blonde walked up, Kiyomasa and everyone in the crowd bowed down to him. At first glance it seems like the tall one would be the one in command, but by the looks of it the short one is the leader. 'are they some sort of gang leaders? '

"Good day sir-" greeted Kiyomasa, only to get heavily kicked in the stomach by the guy with the dragon tattoo.

"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king?" he said. 

The commander walked right up to Takemichi. I automatically started walking towards him, since these guys were pretty intimidating and I wasn't sure what would happen, but the tatted one grabbed my shoulder and held me in place. I really didn't feel like fucking with him cuz he honestly looked a lot stronger than I was, so I stopped walking and hoped that Takemichi didn't get beat up even more than he already was. After a couple seconds of me not making any movements to escape from his grip, he let go of my shoulder and put his hand back in his pockets. 

"Hey, what's your name?" said short blonde.

"T-takemichi Hanagaki." 

"I see. So Takemitchy." 

"Huh? Takemitchy?" he said, confused. 

"That's what Mikey said, Takemitchy." said guy with the dragon tattoo.

The guy addressed as Mikey, put his face close to Takemichi.

"Are you really in middle school?" he asked. "Starting today, you're my bitch okay!!" (a/n: i drew this scene from the manga lmao)

"Huh?!"

Mikey walked away from Takemichi and over to Kiyomasa. "You the one running these fights?"

"Y-yes."

Mikey kicked Kiyomasa in the jaw causing him to fall back. Mikey grabbed Kiyomasa and put his face right in front of his. "Who the hell are you?"

Mikey proceeded to beat the living shit out of Kiyomasa until he went unconscious. 

"Let's get going, Kenny. Taking bets at this little fight club is lame. See you later, Takemitchy." 

"Stop bringing Toman's rep down." he said.

Just before the guy with the dragon tattoo left, he walked over to me. "Oi, what's your name."

"Me?" I asked, he squinted his eyes at me.

I looked around and saw no one else standing near me. "Oh. I'm y/n l/n. Who are you?"  

"Ken Ryuguji. Call me Draken." 

He turned around to catch up with Mikey, and they both left. 'Draken huh?  Must be cuz of that tattoo on his head. That's hot.' 

 I slowly made my way towards Takemichi and kneeled down beside him. "Takemitchy, huh? I'm gonna start calling you that from now on. Oh wait! Mitchy. I like that better for you." I flashed a goofy grin at him.  He smiled and shook his head.  

a/n                                                                                                                                                                                                 Did you like this chapter? It's a lot longer than the last one 

pfft- i tried