That's so hot

"Oh Mitchyyy!! Where are you~" 

You and Takemichi were currently playing a game of hide and seek at the park. You felt pretty dumb not being able to find him since there was like no good hiding spots, until you saw something moving in the bushes. 

"There you are my precious~" you said in a raspy voice like gollum.  

You ran over to the bushes and grabbed Takemichis foot, dragging him out. 

"You're it-" 

"Heyyy Takemitchy!" yelled an upbeat voice from a little far away. 

You and Takemichi looked up to see Mikey running towards you with Draken walking behind him. You awkwardly smiled and waved, seeing as you hadn't really talked to him yet. Mikey stopped in front of the two of you. 

"Oh, you. You were there at Kiyomasa's fight club, right? What was your name again?"

"O-oh um y/n l/n, nice to meet ya. Mikey, right?"

Mikey smiled brightly and nodded. 

"Yo." Draken walked up and stopped where you guys were.

You smiled at him like a creep. "Heyyyy Draken~"  you said flirtatiously.

He looked at you with his eyebrows furrowed. He moved a little closer to Takemichi and away from you. Mikey burst out laughing at the interaction and threw his head back, holding his stomach. "I like you. Let's be friends!" 

You smiled brightly at him. You might have only just met Draken, but you thought he was beyond hot and he was all mysterious and cool which made you like him all the more. Your simping ass had fallen for him already. 

You walked over to the swings and started swinging slowly. Mikey walked up behind you and started pushing you on the swings, you laughed.

Draken looked at you and Mikey sighing. You two were both acting like 5 year olds and he wondered why he was even there. He shook his head and laughed when you pushed Mikey on the swings so hard that he fell off. Takemichi covered his mouth laughing, while both you and Mikey were on the ground dying. 

You wiped your eyes that were watering from how hard you were laughing and stood up. You ran to Takemichi and jumped on his back, making him stumble a bit, but he caught himself and held onto your thighs to hold you up.  You laid your head on Takemichis shoulder feeling tired.

"How far do you live from here?" asked Draken. 

"Um- about 20 minutes away, but it's a 30 minute walk" replied Takemichi, sighing because he knew you would make him carry you all the way there.

"We'll drive you. You can go with Mikey." said Draken, walking back up to where his and Mikeys motorcycles were parked. 

Mikey and Takemichi, who was still carrying you, followed Draken to the bikes. You got off Takemichis back and him and Mikey got on the motorcycle. You smiled and waved bye at the two boys. You walked over to Draken. He gave you his helmet and put it on your head for you. He sat on the motorcycle and held out his arm to help you get on. 

"You ever been on a motorcycle before?"

"Uh- yeah actually, with my dad. But it was a long time ago." 

"Hm, cool." 

You got on behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your chin on his back. You felt him tense a bit at the contact, but his muscles relaxed after a couple seconds.

"Hold on tight!" he yelled.

He started driving really fast, you jumped and held onto him tighter, suddenly not feeling tired anymore. He smirked and glanced at you from the side. 'Cute.' he thought to himself. 

You told him all the directions and soon enough you guys reached your house. 

You both got off the bike and he walked you to your door. 

"So when did you get that tattoo of yours?" You asked as you were walking up the door steps. 

"Oh, when I was in 5th grade. Why?"

"Oh no reason, just asking. But that's hot." you flashed him a grin and he lightly laughed. 

"Anyways, thanks for driving me home!! You wanna come in and hang out for a bit?" 

"You're welcome, and thanks for the offer but I gotta get home now. I'll see you tomorrow." he said walking to his bike.

"Oh are we hanging out again tomorrow? Well then heres my number if you-" 

By the time you took out your phone and turned around, he had already driven off.

You shrugged and walked into your house, deciding to make some cup ramen and start a new anime series. 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. I hope you like this chapter though!