Hanging out with Draken

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in so long, I hurt my dominant hand badly and it was taking me a really long time to type anything but it's better now so yeah. plus i had wayyy too many family things to deal with so i was also really busy. Sorry.

You ended up falling asleep at around 2 in the morning while sitting on the couch and watching some random shit they were playing on cable. You were awoken by a loud knock on your front door. Still half asleep, you ran your fingers through your hair a little bit to make yourself look more presentable and wiped the drool at the side of your mouth. You opened the door and saw Draken standing there. 

"Oh, Draken!" 

"You only just woke up?" he asked, making a face at you. "It's literally almost 1 pm." 

"Well yeah, I was pretty tired." you replied, rolling your eyes. "Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I said I would see you today, didn't I?"

"Oh yeah, you did say that hehe." 

"Sooo, are you gonna let me in or..?"

"OH! Right! Come in!" you said smiling, moving out of the way to let him in. 

He gave you a small smile and walked in. He followed behind you as you led him to the living room. 

"Just give me like, 20 minutes to get ready. You can watch a show or something if you want." you offered, handing him the remote. You started walking away but you stopped yourself and turned back around. "Before I go, do you want something to drink or eat?"

"No I'm alright, thanks."

"Okay. Well, I'll be right back!"

He hummed in response. As you walked away, you saw him pull his phone out and start texting someone. You walked to your bathroom and washed your face and brushed your teeth. You walked back into your room and changed into (whatever you want i guessss). Once you were done getting ready, you grabbed your phone and wallet then walked back into the living room where Draken sat, patiently waiting for you. As soon as he saw you, he walked over to the front door to put his shoes on. 

"So, where are we going?" you asked.

"Mikey wanted to meet up at the mall. He already called Takemitchy, he's gonna meet us there." 

"Oh okay! Sounds fun."

You smiled at him and he returned your smile with a smirk. You both walked out and over to his motorcycle, which was parked on the driveway. He grabbed a helmet from on the motorcycle and put it on your head, strapping it on. He climbed on the motorcycle first and looked at you. 

"Need help climbing on?"

You shook your head 'no' and climbed onto it behind him. Once you were comfortably seated, you wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned onto his back. He flinched at first but he regained his posture after a few seconds. 

"You ready?" He asked, looking over his shoulder and side eyeing you. 

"Yep!" 

He turned around to face the road and started the motorcycle.

He looked over his shoulder at you once more and yelled, "Hold on tight!"

You nodded in response and hugged him tight from behind. You guys started speeding down the road.

Not long after, you guys arrived at the mall. You saw Mikey in the distance happily waving you over and standing beside Takemichi. 

"OIIIII!!!! HIII MIKEY AND MITCHYYYYYY!!!!!!!" you yelled across the parking lot, running towards the two boys. 

You and Mikey had gotten surprisingly close in the time span of one day, so once you reached him, he engulfed you in a tight hug. 

"y/nnnnnnn!!!!"

"Mikeyyyy!!" 

Draken walked up from behind you and stopped in front of yours and Mikeys hugging figures. Eventually Mikey let go of you and you walked over to Takemichi, dapping him up. 

"Yo what up." you said, deepening your voice in a sad attempt to sound like a guy.

Mikey and Draken laughed at you, but Takemichi was used to you being weird and just normally answered "Nothin much. You?" 

After talking for a little bit, you guys headed inside the mall. 

"So, you guys wanna look around for a bit and then go to the food court?" said Takemichi.

You all nodded in agreement.  You guys ended up in a clothing store, you grabbed a hoodie and held it up to Draken. 

"Oooo this would look good on you!"

He eyed it and said, "You think so?"

You nodded and tossed it at him. He ended up buying the hoodie and you guys walked to another store. 

"Oooooo I see anime merch in there!!! Let's go see Mitchy~" you said grabbing Takemichi and forcefully pulling him into the store with you. You found a shirt with your favourite anime character on it and you grabbed it. After a couple minutes Draken and Mikey walked into the store, looking for you. Mikey saw you and walked over.

"Thought we lost you for a second!"

"Oh sorry, I saw anime stuff in here and I had to come see."

He shook his head and smiled, deciding to look around with you. After a little while you guys cashed out and started walking towards the food court.