-11-

"i gotta do things
my own way darlin
will you ever let me
will you ever respect
me? no"

||MARIA||

i sighed as i got a call from my sister. "hey Maria," My sister greeted. "hey Aleisha. how are you," i asked. my sister had gotten engaged two years ago and it was two days until her wedding, i knew she'd call me about whether i'd have a date or not. "I'm...stressed to be honest," Aleisha sighed. "all the stress will come to an end when you marry ollie, though. i promise," i assured her. "ha! speaking of, have you got a date for sunday," she asked. "aleisha, not this again, you do this every time," i groaned.

"oh come on, Maria. you've been like this for ages, i just want to see you be happy," Aleisha pushed. "i don't need a man in my life to make me happy," i sighed. "of course you don't, i know that maria. but, please bring someone. for me, please," she begged. "okay, i'll try," i sighed in defeat. "oh my god, oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you," she squealed. "all right, shush before i change my mind," i rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna be the next cupid," She grinned. "shut up. i love you bye," i chuckled.

MoneyMase⚽️
hey

Mar❤️
hi

MoneyMase⚽️
can we talk

Mar❤️
about?

MoneyMase⚽️
i wanna make things up
w u

Mar❤️
you've had so much time to
do that.

MoneyMase⚽️
Maria please.

Mar❤️
why r u just considering
this now

MoneyMase⚽️
i can explain everything
i promise u. i just wanna
talk. i wanna see you.
please.

Mar❤️
i've wanted to make things
right w u for so long Mason
and you've given me so many
reasons not to give u chances.

MoneyMase⚽️
r u at home

Mar❤️
yeah why

MoneyMase⚽️
on my way.

Mar❤️
what

MoneyMase⚽️
you heard me
bye.
READ

i mentally groaned as i heard two loud knocks on my door. i got up with a slouch, not wanting this to happen. the conversation always had to happen, i just haven't been prepared. i open the door and sigh as Mason is stood there, arms crossed, looking disappointed in himself. "come in," i fake smiled as i pulled the door open wider. "so what's up," i asked as he sat opposite me on the sofa. "maria, i know that i've acted like a cunt. i've been awful, i really have and it's not fair, i know that," Mason rambled.

"you deserve to be treated with respect from your friends and i know you expect better from me. there's not much i can do to convince you and i know that my actions have been shit. i completely get that. but, i don't wanna lose you, Mar," Mason continued. "mason, don't be stupid," i sighed. "w-what," He stuttered. "you're never gonna lose me mase, that's the most stupid thing you've said throughout the whole time you've been being a cunt," i rolled my eyes. "but- but, i was behaving badly and i- well-  everything that dec said-" he began.

"mason, i've been friends with declan for nearly the same amount of time i've been friends with you. he's protective, he doesn't like me getting hurt, he doesn't like anyone he cares about getting hurt, that's normal. you're the same. he just wants his best friend back and he misses you, we all do," i explained. "so, you're not mad," Mason asked. "i wasn't mad at you mason. i was upset, i was upset about a lot of things going on in my life and you happened to upset me on a bad day. which i know isn't-" i began.

"maria, don't do that," Mason interrupted. "you didn't even let me finish," i defended myself. "fine! carry on," he rolled his eyes. "well, if you hadn't so rudely interrupted me, what i was going to say was. i know it isn't fair to get upset with you just because i'm already having a bad day and i'm sorry for that," I apologised. "that's why i 'rudely interrupted' you, Maria," he smirked. "you what" i asked. "because you make excuses for me all the time. you shouldn't be apologising for having emotions. your feelings in this situation are valid," he sighed.

"what d'you mean," i asked. "Maria, i was a dick. you were going through something hard and i reacted to that by being a cunt, i could've done a lot of things better in that situation especially considering you've been so kind and caring towards me when i've been going through shit. don't apologise," Mason pleaded. "you're right, sorry," I apologised. "see! stop that," He chuckled. "shit, you might be onto something mount," i rolled my eyes. mason looked concerned as my phone began to hysterically blow up with texts and phone calls from my sister about this stupid date.

"sorry, that's aleisha," i groaned. "what's up," Mason asked. "same old, same old. she loves to nosy about my love life, or lack there of," i sighed, turning the kettle on. "she is your sister, mar," he chuckled as he sat in the kitchen. "yeah, i know, it's just annoying because i feel like she needs me to have a man in my life, you know romantically, i don't need a date for her wedding," I complained. "why don't you just do this as a favour to her," He grinned. "i shouldn't have to suffer. her getting married should be enough to make her happy," i rolled her eyes.

"what are you gonna do then," Mason asked. "i don't know to be honest. i was thinking about asking Harry, he'd probably do it," I shrugged. "harry," he questioned. "yes," i nodded. "harry holland" he frowned in confusion. "harry holland," i repeated. Mason thought about something for a second, he just went completely quiet and that meant he was thinking about something or other, or maybe he just zoned out, equally as possible. "mason," i clicked my fingers in his face. "oh yeah, yeah, i'm sorry, mar, what's up," he stuttered.

"nothing, you went quiet for 10 seconds i thought you zoned out," i chuckled as i shoved his shoulder. "sorry," mason laughed with me. "what were you thinking about," i asked. "i- nah don't worry it's stupid," he stuttered. "no, mason don't be like that," i scolded. "fine" he groaned. "nah, i was just thinking...i could go with you," he continued. my eyebrows furrowed as he looked serious in what he was saying. "what," i asked. "you know, it might be fun, fake dating for a day, it'll shut her up, and we can get chris in on it too," he suggested.

"you'd do that," i asked. "yeah," mason shrugged. "but, you know how my family is, they've met you before, they're gonna be so annoying," i warned him. "it's fine, we'll go down together, it's the least i can do. plus, we'll enjoy it," he assured me. "are you sure, mase. because i don't wanna force you into anything-" i began. "hey, hey, hey," he chuckled, placing both hands on my knees as they tapped on the floor. "who's idea was this? come on. don't be silly, i promise, i want to. only if you're comfortable," he promised.

"oh my god, thank you thank you thank you," i squealed as i placed kisses everywhere on his face. mason grinned in response, a real smile. one that i haven't seen in a while. "you're a lifesaver, that could've been awkward with harry," i chuckled. "believe me i know," he retorted.

AN: sorry for slow updates, i have exams.

harry's new album😩😩😩