-14-

PLS VOTE!!!!

|| ISABELLA ||

"girl, you do
damage to
me"

WARNING: smut:)

i sighed as mason and i opened the door to my hotel room after the wedding and the reception ended, we were exhausted. the two of us sat across from each other on the bed, listening to beyoncé in the background. "i can't wait to see her" i grinned. "me neither" mason returned the grinned. i squealed in excitement. "you're so cute" he chuckled. "you are" i pointed at him. Mason looked at me with a genuine smile, a smile with love, with adoration. god, the most beautiful i've ever seen.

Mason shuffled closer to me, i looked down at his hand as he pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. "you're so pretty, maria" Mason whispered. "you're prettier" i whispered back. "why would someone like you put up with my shit" he chuckled. "i ask myself the same thing" i smiled. "kiss me" he whispered. "what" i asked. "kiss me" he repeated. i slowly leaned towards him, placing my hand on the back of his neck, softly placing my lips against his as we slowly began to move in unison as we found each others ruth's. it felt like the first time.

the kiss began to heat up, we stayed at a slow pace but the kiss began to get more and more passionate. i put pressure on both my knees as i lifted myself onto his lap, straddling him. mason put his hand at the back of my head as he slightly gripped the roots of my hair, making both of us begin to breathe heavier. i began to run my nails down the nape of his neck, remembering how much he enjoyed when i did that, he grunted in response making me smile into the kiss.

i breathed in heavily as i felt his tongue slowly run across my lips as i reciprocated the gesture, making the two of us become more heated. i slowly began to undo his shirt as he flipped me over, so he was on top of me as he placed his hand on my neck. i pulled his shirt off as he began to slowly kiss my neck as i moaned, feeling a tingling feeling i between my legs, making him chuckle. He began to pull my dress down as i got on my knees, undoing his belt so i could undo his trousers.

i got off the bed as i pulled my dress to the floor as it pulled down at my ankles, mason lying on the bed in his boxers as his erection got larger. he  looked at my body in awe with a smile on his face, as a chuckled in response. i pulled my legs over him, just wearing my underwear. i ran my hands up and down his torso, making him grunt as he ran my hands up and down my back. i slowly brought my face towards his head as he cupped my face with his hands as we shared an intimate kiss.

i slowly began to kiss down his body as his breathing began to get heavier, i pulled his boxers down, exposing his erection as i pulled my hair to the side, rubbing his thigh. i pressed a kiss on the tip of his dick making his breath hitch. i wrapped my lips around him as i placed my hand around the rest of it. i began to slowly bob my head up and down making him moan. "oh fuck" mason moaned as i slowly began to pick up the pace with both my hand and my lips.

i started at him in the eyes with a seductive look, making him squirm as he looked down at me with his mouth at ajar. i slowly brought my head up from his length so i could breathe, keeping my hand pumping him at a steady pace. "is it good" i smiled. "so good" he moaned. i smiled as i placed my lips back around him, moving my head faster than before, making his moans become louder, gradually. "fuck, i'm close" he told me. i let his dick hit the back of my throat a few times as he wrapped his hands around my hair.

"fuck" mason moaned loudly as i felt him twitch in my mouth. i felt a warm liquid shoot down my neck as i swallowed it all as i lifted myself off of him, pulling my hair out of my face, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out to show him i'd swallowed all of it, making him smirk as he pulled me into him. "you're amazing" he chuckled. "i do carry many talents" i raised my eyebrows at him. "i can see that" he smirked.

Mason flipped me over, my back quickly hitting the mattress with a thud making me gasp. "shush baby, you did something for me, i'm not selfish" he whispered. i loved this side of him, the dominant side. i hated to admit it. but he was hot. "o-okay" i stuttered. "use your words baby. do you want this? i'm not doing it without your consent" he chuckled, rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip. "y-yes" i stuttered again. "yes what? you're stuttering baby" he smirked. holy fuck. "yes, i want this" i choked out. "good" he smiled.

mason smashed his lips onto mine as i grabbed onto his hair, he wrapped his hand around my neck, making me moan into the kiss, i felt him smile into the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. as our lips detached, he began to slowly kiss, suck and bite at my neck making my eyebrows furrow. he kissed down my chest, taking my right nipple into his mouth as he softly sucked on it, massaging my other breast in his hand making me moan as i grabbed onto his hair with my hands. he ran his hand down my body, putting his hands around my underwear.

Mason pulled my thong down, taking it off of me as he placed a kiss on my ankle, kissing up my leg. he grabbed my thighs in his hands, massaging them roughly making me become more and more wet by the second. he began to press hickeys up my thighs as he got closer to my centre, making me wrap my legs around his head. he began to slowly kiss my clit, running his tongue up and down, he was being a tease. i groaned as i tightened my legs around him. "shush, baby. be patient" he smirked as he lifted his head.

"you're teasing me" i complained. "i would never tease you" Mason denied. "you always tease me" i glared. mason chuckled in response as placed he began to kiss my clit again, making me hiss. he began to roughly run his tongue down my centre making me moan louder, he chuckled into me making me feel a vibration through my body making me moan louder as he continued the pace he was at. he was so good at this, that was weird. men weren't usually very good at these kind of things. i could feel a knot begin in my stomach.

i was getting closer and closer, quickly too. i pulled his hair harder making him grown into me. i felt him insert two fingers inside of me, making me gasp and moan louder. "oh my god, i'm gonna cum" i moaned. "cum baby" he whispered as he started to pump his fingers faster. my breathing got heavier as i felt the knot inside my stomach break, feeling myself let go, riding out my orgasm. "good girl" he smirked. "fuck, that was quick too. that never happens" i sighed as i began to catch my breath.

"that escalated quickly" mason chuckled. "i know, who would've thought" i smiled as i rested my head on his chest. "i'm glad we've broken that barrier now" he revealed. "oh that's the only reason you're glad that happened" i asked. "obviously also because i'm head over heals in love with you and have been for like my whole life as well" he shrugged. "aw twins" i smiled making him laugh. "so much for pretending" he smiled. "i know, right, i'm fine with it though" she returned the smile. "me too".

AN: finally. 10 votes for next chapter tho