Acts 1-4

Music Insert:

Act 1, Lost Valley begins. Like most of the levels in this rewrite, it's been revamped to be a longer and more expansive level. Sonic is running through the zone, destroying newly designed Moto-Bugs and Egg pawns, saving the animals inside.

Sonic: Huh. Seems to be a lot of these new robots. Eggman must be at it again. That creep just doesn't know when to quit, does he?

Tails: *on communicator, but with static interference* Sonic. Come in Sonic. Do you read me?

Sonic: Tails! That you? What's going on little buddy?

Tails: We've got a problem! *static* Eggman's forces- *static* reinforced super badniks- *static* -overrun! We're- *static* -need you here now!

Sonic: Just hang on! I'll take care of his troops here in Green Hill, and meet you at Sunset Heights. Over and out!

Tails: Wait Soni-! *more static until the line gets cut off*

Sonic: *sigh* Well, looks like it's time to go back to work.

Sonic runs through Green Hill and into the city. The level begins like normal Green Hill but as you progress through it, the zone appears to be more and more destroyed and overtaken by Eggman's forces.

 The level begins like normal Green Hill but as you progress through it, the zone appears to be more and more destroyed and overtaken by Eggman's forces

Sonic: Woah, what happened to this place? Everything's all wrecked. Rgh! Looks like Eggman means business this time. Better get over that and stop him quick!

Act 1 ends as Sonic reaches Sunset Heights in Sunset City. (The city now has an actual name) Tails and some civilians are being backed into a corner by Eggman and several armed Egg Fighters and Egg Hammers. Tails had fought off several of them, but there is a surprising number of these badniks and they just keep coming.

Eggman: Aww what's the matter Tails? Too scared to fight without your buddy?

As the robots close in, Sonic rushes in and boosts through all of them.

Sonic: He won't have to!

Tails: Sonic!

Sonic: Is everyone okay?

Tails: We are thanks to you. Cutting kinda close though, pal.

Sonic: Yeah, that's pretty much how I roll. *turns to Eggman* Okay Doc, let's finish this!

Eggman: Oh, but it will be your finish Sonic. Behold the power of my ultimate masterpiece!

Sonic goes for a spin attacked but it's blocked by Shadow. He lands before Sonic and folds his arms, without saying a word