Chapter 13 - This Sucks

Anna's P.O.V.

"Well, that's than then!" Violet shouted through her tears, she turned and grabbed her bag of the seat behind her, and ran out the building.

I stood there tears streaming down my face, Jack stood from his chair and walked towards me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I buried my face into his chest and began to sob uncontrollably.

I heard Jason say something along the lines of 'we need to get out of here, people are looking'. I felt Jack nod. He slowly let me go, but moved so his arm was wrapped around my shoulders, he began walking slowly out the building, I don't really remember much, I was too upset. Jason rang my mum, told her to come and get us. But he left and went looking for Violet, I don't blame him, I mean he likes her, of course he cares. Not that I don't but right now I just can't, I can't think about her.

Why did this have to happen?

Why?

Mum's car pulled up in front of us and she literally jumped out, she ran up to us and through her arms around me, I'd almost stopped crying when she arrived but with her arms wrapped around me, I couldn't hold it in.

"Mu..um!!" I sopped.

"I know hun, I know." She said, she pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "Let's go home." She said pulling me towards the car.

"But...Violet...I mean we can't just leave her..." I sniffled letting go of her hand.

"Jason's looking for her sweetie, and I rang her Mother, she's on her way as we speak." She said retaking my hand.

"Its ok An, Jason will find her." Jack said wrapping his arm around my waist. I let go of Mums hand and snuggled into Jack, tears still streaming down my checks. Jack and I climbed into the back of the car and I snuggled into him. I fell asleep on the way back, but Jack woke me when we got home.

"Ann, about Violet..." He began.

Jason P.O.V.

"Violet?!" I shouted.

It's been what ten minutes...where the hell is she?!

"VIOLET ANSWER ME!" I shouted again.

It's dark now, shit...this is impossible. What if she's hurt? No I can't think of the worst possible scenario. I've gone through most of the car park...what if she crossed the road? Fuck...she could be in a load of trouble!

"FOR GOD SAKE VIOLET, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME ANSWER ME!"

A car pulled up next to me and the engine cut, Violets mum stepped out and slammed behind her. She looked angry more than upset.

"This is getting ridicules." She said walking up to me.

"Excuse me?" I said shocked, her child is missing and all she can say is that this is ridicules?!

"This situation would never have happened, I blame you for all of this, none of this would have happened if you hadn't of walked into their lives, into their friendship, the two of them had an almost perfect friendship and you waltz in and destroy everything." She shouted.

I just stood their...I'm going to be honest I thought I would be dealing with a crying woman, not a furious one...let alone one that was angry with me.

"I swear to god if anything has happened to her...!" She began.

I didn't say anything but nodded to signify I understood. I get that she's angry and there's no point trying to defend myself...I mean she's right before I got here their friendship was as she said practically perfect...I mean apart from the Anna and Jack situation.

We began walking, there's no point standing around in the dark when she's out there alone.

"Violet?!" Her mother shouted. "Violet its Mum, come out!" She shouted again.

Nothing.

Fuck.

"Please Violet." I shouted again.

"WHY?"

A voice shouted back.

"Why should I?" Violet shouted shakily. "None of you really care about me. You broke my heart and then asked for it back as if it would be ok, Anna didn't tell me about you, or Jack. Both of you have messed up my life. I don't want anything ANYTHING to do with either of you from now on." She shouted at me through her tears.

"Violet I..."

Violets Mum cut me off.

"Shut up!" She turned to me. "Come on Vi." She said out stretching her arms. Violet ran into them and began crying even harder. I just stood there. Like an Idiot. Didn't fight back. Didn't apologize. Just watched. Violets Mum took her to the car and they drove away.

*2 weeks later*

"Sup Man" Jack said as we met at the bus station.

"Not much." I shrugged. Two weeks, feels like an eternity. Violet hasn't spoken to any of us in two weeks.

"Plans for this weekend?" Jack asked, he's been trying to keep me busy so I don't think about what's happened. But honestly I am upset, but to be frank it's not as bad as what happened to me in the past. Lili, I wonder how the baby's doing?

"Dude?" Jack said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, zoned out, uh yeah, I'm going to see my brother and his...girlfriend." I blurted out. What? I'm not going to see Mark why did I say that?

"Brother...and his girlfriend, is this the?" Before he could finish the sentence I cut him off.

"Yes." I snapped.

"Oh." Jack said quietly.

We sat in silence on the way to school. When we got there Anna met up with use, I'm still not used to Jack touching her and stuff, putting his arm around her, its wired. Now I get why Anna freaked out about me and...Violet.

"Jas says he's going to see his brother this weekend." Jack whispered to Anna, thinking I couldn't hear him.

"Really?" Anna hissed.

"Apparently." Jack said shrugging.

"Guys I can hear you." I sighed.

"Oh." Said Jack.

"So when did this happen?" Anna asked.

"Lili's pregnant, I should go visit, it's sort of compulsory." I shrugged.

"Right." Anna said, and dropped the subject.

"Hey guys!!" A familiar voice shouted from behind us. We all turned around to see Violet running towards us. I smiled. She's cooled down? She's happy to see us. But she ran straight past us. She ran up to a group of girls and they all walked off together.

This sucks.

A/N -

So, this is a short one, Exams and stuff are coming up, so it's unlikely that there's going to be another chapter soon. I'm not all too happy with this chapter, it was done in a bit of a rush and stuff, it's not the best in the world sorry about that. Thanks for reading I really appreciate it. Sorry for spelling/grammar I'm dyslexic.