Chapter 5-To flirt or not to flirt?

Chapter 5- To flirt or not to flirt?

“I can’t believe this!” I said crossing my arms over my chest and giving Jason the death stare.

“Look Violet..!” He shouted back.

“DON’T!” I shouted.

We fell into a silence.

5 HOURS EARLYER.

“So where are we going?” I said turning to look at Jason. After a couple of minutes in the car.

“Are you sure you want to know, or would you rather a surprise?” He said smiling. I love Jason’s smile, he has the most welcoming smile I’ve ever seen. I could feel my stomach doing little flips at the sight of it.

“I want to know.” I said a little too quickly.

Jason chuckled and said “Fine, where going to London.”

“LONDON! How?! What?! I…” I said as my jaw dropped.

“Well I know a train that doesn’t do any stops, and won’t take that long to get there.” He said keeping is eyes on the road.

“Will we have enough time? Mum wants me back by ten.” I Said still in shock.

“We have around ten hours until ten.” He said smirking, “and London isn’t that far from here.”

“I better text mum, tell her where we’re going.” I said grabbing my phone out my pocket.

“Violet, there’s no need, we’ll be there and back in no time. And I know my way around.”

“You do?” I questioned.

“Yeah I used to live there. Didn’t Anna tell you?” He said quickly turning to look at me, then flicking his head back to the road.

“Actually no she didn’t, to be honest I don’t know a lot about you.” I said fiddling with my nails.

“Oh so you didn’t agree to this date just too get into my pants then?” He said smiling.

“I agreed so I could get too know you better.” I said choosing to ignore his comment.

“Are you sure it wasn’t to get into my pants?” He smirked.

“JASON!” I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

“What, I know you can’t resist me.” He said chuckling.

“You wish.” I said crossing my arms and turning to the window.

“Oh babe I don’t have to wish.” He said turning into a car park.

“Don’t call me babe!” I snapped.

“Sure thing babe.” He said parking the car. “We’re here.”

“Where?” I said looking around.

“The train station.” He said smiling at me.

I hadn’t noticed but we’d moved very close to one another, are noses almost touching. (AGAIN!) My breath caught in my throat as are eyes met.

“Violet…” He whispered.

“Mm?” I said inhaling his smell.

“Get out the car.” He said leaning back and unbuckling his seatbelt. He got out, and I just sat there.

Shocked.

That’s like the third time he’s done that to you Violet, when will you learn?

I jumped when Jason appeared in my window knocking on the glass. Opening the door I claimed out of the seat and caught my shoe on the floor of the car. I fell straight on too Jason, face planting into his chest.