Chapter 6- The park in the dark

Anna POV.

-Hey, is everything ok, I mean with Jason? xxx

I looked at the text quickly and stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

“So where were you yesterday?” I said doing a cheeky grin at Jason on the opposite sofa.

“With Jack.” He said turning back to the TV.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and sent a quick text back.

     -Well he says he was with you, and that’s not true. So he’s been with a girl. xxx

“Who are you texting?” Jason said standing from the sofa. As he walks over to me I stuff my phone back into my pocket and flop across the sofa so he can’t sit down.

“Violet, why?”

“Move your arse, and I was just asking” He picks up my legs and spins me around so there’s room for him to sit.

“Urgh I was comfy!” I moaned.

“Oh fine I see how it is, choose comfort over your own brother! Fine I’ll just go then!” He said doing a fake tantrum.

“Wow you’re more of a girl than I am! Drama Queen!” I said plonking my legs on top of him.

My phone chimes in my pocket, pulling it out of my pocket I see Jason’s eyes on me.

“Jason, why do you care whose texting me?” I said unlocking my phone.

“I don’t, I was just observing.” He said turning back to the TV.

- Well we know that’s not true, who do you think it was? Xxx

I looked up at Jason who had his eyes fixed on the TV, he was watching an American sitcom, something about a guy telling his kids about how he meet there mother. (I really need to watch more TV) Who could this mystery girl be? I’ll ask Violet if she’s seen him talking to any girls recently.

-  I don’t know I’ll ask Violet later, we still on for tomorrow? Xxx

- Yeah, meet me at the park? Xxx

- Ok, see you tomorrow xxx

-Bye xxx

“Shall we get a takeaway?” I said realizing how hungry I am.

“Yeah if you want, chines, Indian or Pizza?” He said lifting the remote and switching the program off.

“I’ll get the menu’s” I said dragging myself off the sofa.

I walked out the room into the kitchen.

I haven’t seen him talk to any one apart from me and jack and Violet, but Violet and him always argue, so that rules violet out. Maybe its Nattily Jones she’s pretty and popular. And well I really don’t know Jason’s type but I bet it’s something like Nattily.

“Anna?” Jason said shuffling into the room.

“Yeah?” I said picking up the menus out of a draw.

“I just got a phone call from…Mark.” He said looking down at the phone in his hand.

“Oh,” was all I could say.

        *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *

“So how was your weekend with your mum? Did you go see a film?” I asked Violet, on the bus.

“Oh yeah it was fine…I um I mean we didn’t go see a film in the end we just stead at home.” She said playing with her nails.