Chapter 8- Heart ripped apart.

Violet P.O.V

“I can’t come tonight, mum wants me too spring clean my room,” I said sighing whilst we sat in Chemistry. “She says I have too many clothes that I don’t where.”

“She’s right,” Anna said wresting her head in the palm of her hand.

“Hey!” I said raising my voice an octave.

“Vi I’m not being mean, but you buy loads of clothes then never wear them!” She said angling her head to look at me.

“How could you Anna, they are my babies!” I said doing some dramatic acting.

“Shut up Vi!” She said giggling.

I feel guilty lying to Anna, she doesn’t disserve this.

“Anna I…”

“You…?” She said with a confused expression.

“I…have to pee.” What!? Violet you moron!

“Ok…go to the toilet then,” She said giggling.

“I will!” I said raising my hand.

“Sometimes Vi you can be really weird,” She said as I waited for sir to notice me.

“That’s why you love me,” I said just as sir asked me what I wanted.

                                                *             *             *             *             *             *

In the toilets I grabbed my phone out my pocket and sent a message to Jason.

-          I almost told her, Jason I don’t think I can keep this

In any more! Xxx

After waiting a few minutes my phone chimed with a reply.

-          Where are you? xxx

-Girl’s toilets. Xxx

-Meet me in the corridor xxx

I waited in the corridor and Jason appeared around one of the corners.

“Violet, you can’t tell her, not yet any why.” He said as he got nearer. He he looked stunning, he’d rolled up his shirt’s sleeves, and his tie hung loosely around his neck. His muscular arms sculptured perfectly to his sleeves.

“I…Jason I’m so confused.” I said running into him and bearing my face in to his chest.

I could sense his surprise, he stood there for a few minutes before wrapping his arms around me.

“I know Vi, I know.” He rested is head on top of my head. And I began to cry. “Violet?”

“What?” I said shakily.

“You should go back to your lesson now, tell your teacher you’re sorry but you don’t feel well and have to go,” He said pulling away slightly.

“But why?” I said letting him go.

“I’m taking you home.” He said shrugging. “Meet me by the entrance in five minutes.”

“What about you though? How will you leave?” I said as we began to walk back to our lessons.

Shrugging he smirked, “I have my way.”

“But you...” Cutting me off,

“But nothing, see you in a minute,” He turned and went back to his lesson.