Chapter 5: "The Talk"

Sorry about not uploading school just started for me, I'm gonna post Chapter 6 as soon as possible again sorry for the slow updates

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Shattered Talking: Bold
H@te Talking: Bold and Underlined

Error POV:
I sit in front of Dream waiting for him to start telling me how he got the voices. "So ready to explain?"
"Yup I'm glad I can explain this to someone" Dream says smiling.

"@lr1Gh+ +H3n, gØ aHe@D"

Dream POV:
Breathing in and out, I began to explain to Error about my voices. "Well for all I know I have more than one voice in mind besides H@te and Shattered." "Whø$ h@+3 aNd Sh@t+eReD¿" Error asked.

"Oh their- I guess their my two main voices, but I have more
and I know this because they tell me to release all of my hate and negative thoughts!" I say crossing my arms. " TwØ qU3s+ioN$."

Error says leaning his cheekbone on his hand. "Yes what is it?"

"W3Ll f1r$T, c@n mEeT tHo$3 tWø? SecØnd, Wh3N d1D YøU fIr$T h@vE +He$E +Høu-vØ1cEs?" Error says leaning on his bean-bag.

" To answer your first question yes you can meet them,
and to answer your second question I started having these voices
after the third fight with my brother and his team.
When I got back to our base after that fight I had thoughts of
killing my brother and such!" I say looking at Error's face.

" wØw uH, Wh@+ eLs3 dØ tH3 vØ1cE$ +eLl yØu¿" Error asked while taking out a bar of chocolate.

"Well they tell me to release all the negativity and hate I have.
And I don't want to do that cause then my brother will appear." I say huffing.
"LoØk_ l1Ke yøU nEeD a BrE@K FrØm eV3ry+HiNg." Error says handing me a chocolate bar. " Yeah I do, and thanks." I say taking a bite of the chocolate bar.

" So ready to met Shattered and H@te?"
I said while holding my hand out ready for him to take it. "...SuR3, iM rEaDy." Error says slowly "Take your time" I say smiling.

No One's POV:

It took an hour for Error to take Dreams hand. After he took
Dreams hand,
they slowly fell asleep and woke up in Dreams mind.

"Finally, your here!" H@te screams "Stop screaming H@te your giving me a headache."
Shattered said while crossing his arms.
"Guys this is Error, Error this is Shattered and H@te.
My two main Voices."
Dream says pointing to them. "N1c3 +0 mE3+ yØu 1 gUe$s." Error mumbles.

H@te floats over to Error examining him. Wow he looks better
than 404!" Error chuckles "Th@Nk YøU." " So Dream, he's the only one who's met us.
He's keeping us a secret, right?"

Shattered says walking towards Dream. " Yup!
He has voices like me so yeah." Dream said smiling. " You guys
are waking up, it was nice to meeting you Error" Shattered says.

" It was a pleasure meeting ya Error! " H@te said Floating beside Shattered.
"N1C3 mE3t1nG YøU gUy$ tOø." Error says smiling a bit.
"See you guys in my sleep."
Dream said as he and Error faded away "See ya Dream/Goodbye Dream." H@te and Shattered said.

After Error and Dream woke up they just talked about random things, turns out they get along just perfect. They ended up going back to

Dreams room and having a movie night while Blue and Ink were sleeping.
They ate a lot of junk food and ended up fallen asleep on
the third movie. This was probably a start to a new and secret Friendship.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Welp here's chapter 5. Also should I make a book with my favorite ship (Lust x Dream) if I should give me ideas (and there could be smut) just sayin. Again sorry for the very slow update :)

Sl33py_Demøn out~