☠ Carl ☠

Previous Chapter

-

Carl

You sighed and walked along the trees, dragging your feet slightly. You turned your head around to see Carl slowly walking a bit behind you.

You turned around and walked towards him "you okay?" You asked him. "I'm fine," you rolled your eyes knowing he's not, something has to be bothering him, but you decide not to ask again.

You shook it off and walked beside him slowly, your hand resting on your gun in your waist band.

Rick had sent you and Carl out for a small run, the prison was running out of supplies, and needed more.

You stopped when you heard rustling and twigs snapping, as well as distance moans.

"Whats wrong (Y/N)?" Carl asked and you shushed him, gesturing him to come back to you, the moans of the walkers getting closer. "Oh shit." You said under your breath as you saw the pack of 10 or so walkers approach the two of you.

You pulled out your gun, aiming at one head, shooting it and watching the walker fall to the ground. But what the gunshot did, was attracted more walkers.

You and Carl continued shoot at the walkers. You stumbled back as a few got closer, and as you stumbled backwards, two cold, rotten hands grabbed at you, pulling you towards its own rotten teeth.

The walkers teeth sunk into your skin and you let out a small scream. You kicked the walker and shot it.

Panting you sat on the ground by the dead walker.

"(Y/N), could you help me here?" Carl asked as he finished off a few walkers. You stood up weakly and shot the last walker.

Collapsing to the ground, you put your hand up towards the bite on your shoulder, your hand covered in blood.

You let a tear slip, and noticed that Carl hadn't noticed the bite.

"Carl," you weakly called out to the boy. He hummed out an answer and turned towards you slowly.

You stared at your bloody hands "it's the end" you said quietly. You looked up at Carl, who noticed the bite on your shoulder.

You lied down on the ground, sitting up taking the energy out of you, "b-but (Y/N!) you can live! The prison isn't that far from here!" Carl started to argue, "you have to live," you heard him say sadly under his breath.

You closed your eyes "Carl," your voice was rough and groggily. "I won't make it." You said wearily.

Carl kneeled down beside you and put his hands over the bite, blood flowing on to his hands.

You weakly took your hands and lifted Carl's off the bite.

You put a hand on his cheek getting blood all over his cheek. You frowned, looking into his bright blue eyes, "I..." You said, your voice raspy. You turned your head to the side and coughed. "I.. Love..." You took a small short breath, your last one to be exact "... You ..."

Then you slipped away from life, slipping away from the boy you loved, from the group you loved, from your family.

Yet, you slipped away from the world that had taken away family.

-

Thanks for reading. This is very short and horrible.

Next Chapter