♔ Chandler ♔

Previous Chapter

This part will be in Chandlers POV. Oh and it's quite sad. I guess. K bai
-

Chandler

Sorry for being so fucked up.
Sorry for being such a failure.
Sorry for being a disgrace.
Sorry for being me...

"Smile"
Is all I thought, because no one cared how I felt.

I had so much to say, yet nobody to listen.
And all I wanted was to be strong. I really did, but I couldn't. Because I didn't know when things would get better. So this happened...

I didn't choose to be like this! But I guess I'm tired of having feelings.
All I wanted to do was stop feeling sad all the time.

So I thought, "Maybe I should leave." Silence can be a powerful scream sometimes, you can't just hear it.

"I love you, but I'm letting go," Those were my last words to you Chan.
Chan, I do love you, it's just after our break up a few days ago. I felt as if you didn't love me...

ARE YOU HAPPY
NOW?

- (Your Signature)

My hands grazed over the crumpled paper. "I'm sorry (Y/N)" I mumbled quietly and hugged the piece of paper to my chest.

(Y/N) had commuted suicide last night. Her parents found her hung from the chandelier. She had committed suicide because of me, I made it worse.

I should have stayed with her! I'm so stupid.

I sighed and sat on the ground. Right under the chandelier she had committed suicide the other night.

Police tape surround the area, like this was some kind of a crime scene investigation. Well I guess it is.

"Excuse me sir," I heard a deep male voice say from behind me, I looked up at the police officer standing above me, "you have to leave, this is an investigation"

I wanted to stay. I needed to stay, but yet I couldn't. I held the note tightly in my hands and stood up "sorry... Officer..." I looked at him. "Burks" he finished for me. I nodded "sorry, Officer Burks..." I trailed off and walked away.

***

I walked down the road, back to my house. I had folded the note and put it in my pocket.

I felt my phone buzz and I took it out of my back pocket

15 new messages

All from my cast members.

Oh shit! I had forgotten that we started to film for season 6 today.

I didn't even bother checking the messages before running back to my house, and calling my mom.

"Mom!" I yelled as I walked in then house, "we have to go! I'm late!" I screamed towards her.

She ran towards me and looked at the horrible mess I am.

"Honey, what's wrong?!" She asked, I bet my eyes were red from crying so much.

"You haven't heard?" I weakly spoke. She should her head frantically.

"I'll talk in the car, let's go, I'm late." I said and walked out the door towards the car parked in the driveway.

In the ad I told my mom about (Y/N). I had burst into tears when I finished my story as we arrived at the studio.

I wiped my tears, I didn't care how I looked. All I needed to do was get to the studio. "Bye mom" I said and jumped out of the car, she waved to me.

I gave her a weak, fake smile. She frowned slightly, noticing i was in much pain. I waved to her and ran off towards the studio, wiping off the rest of my tears as I walked in.

I walked in and Steven came up to me, "where have you be- oh my goodness! What happened!?" He asked "s-sorry I'm late." I said "I forgot, things happened." I didn't want to talk about it.

I walked past Steven, needing to go to my dressing room and get ready. "Sweetie, please tell us what happened. We can help you." Lauren said putting her hands on my shoulders, she gave a soft, caring smile.

I sighed "(Y)-(Y/N) died" I said weakly. I took the note out of my pocket and handed it to her.

I blinked the tears out of my eyes and went off towards my dressing room, getting changed. As I walked out, the whole cast surrounded me, sad looks on there faces.

We had all loved (Y/N) she was a part of our family. She also played a character on the show.

"We have to ask Rob what to do." I heard Lauren say. I pushed my way past everyone and walked towards set. I fixed the oh so famous Sheriff Hat that was placed on top of my head.

I walked over to Robert. "Um, Rob, could we talk about something." Robert looked down at me "where's (Y/N)?!" He asked.

"That's what we need to talk about. She commuted suicide last night." I sighed and took a deep breath not trying to burst into tears again.

But yet, I could not control myself. I burst into sobs and sank to the floor. "It's all my fault" I whispered.

It was my fault. I should have talked to her, I could have helped her.

I should have known.

But she was gone.

And yet.

I'm not happy.

Like she thought I would be.

I'm miserable.

-

Sorry. This is really bad. But I've been sad and stressed lately and I had this idea when looking at sad quoted from Tumblr.

Next Chapter