☠ Carl ☠

Previous Chapter

-

Carl

You say down on the bottom bunk in the prison, resting your head in your hands.

You and Carl have been dating, yet for the past few days you guys have been fighting a lot, and yet again just had another fight where you stormed off towards your small room in the prison.

*Flashback*

"Hey Carl! Can we talk?" You asked your boyfriend, "Sure Y/N, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Well, I just wanted to talk about how we have been fighting a lot lately.." You softly spoke, hoping Carl would t get mad at you like every other time you had brought up this topic.

"Okay.." Carl nodded looking at you.

"Okay, well.." You trailed of trying to think of something to say, well Carl looked at you with his eyebrow raised.

"I don't know why we have been fighting so much, and honestly I don't see how we start it, but it's been getting really bad, and I just think we need a break for a while.." You looked down at your feet, waiting to be yelled at by Carl, ands that's exactly what happened.

"Well I'm not the one who always starts the fights! You are Y/N! I should be the one saying that we should take a break! These fights are worthless and so are you!" Carl yelled towards you.

You quickly turned around on your heel so he didn't see you cry and think of you as a whimp, but since you started running off, he probably though you where a whimp anyways.

*End*

You sighed and shook your head. Standing up, you walked out of your cell, then walking out the prison to help fighting off the walkers.

Walking towards the fence you waved towards Glenn as he was up on watch, returning a small wave back.

Approaching the fence, you grabbed a metal pole, and started to shove the pole into the walkers heads, picking off the big group one by one.

After a few minutes you heard someone walking up to you. You hit a walker and watched it fall down, before turning around to find Rick looked down at you and Carl at his side, glaring at you.

You quickly rolled your eyes at Carl, then looked up at Rick, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"We are going on a run, and you're coming with us." Rick said "honey ready, we are leaving soon" You quickly nodded and set the metal pole down running in the prison towards your cell and grabbing your slightly ripped (Favourite Color) backpack, throwing it around your shoulder, quickly grabbed your pistol and knife.

You then ran back out to meet Rick, Daryl, and Carl at the gate. Nodding your head, signalling that you were ready, even before Rick asked you. "Okay! Let's go" Rick said and hopped into the drivers seat of the car. You hopping into the back seat with Carl.

You looked over at him, seeing that he was facing the window. You sighed quietly and shifted slightly in your seat, the engine of the car starting, and the journey starting.

***

You looked up from your lap when the car halted a stop. Quickly glancing over at Carl, you grabbed your pistol and knife from your backpack, hoping out of the car with the other 3.

Looking around, you saw that you guys were at a small store. You sighed and got your knife ready, getting ready to fight off any walkers as they piled out of the store.

Rick nodded and opened the doors, letting out a herd of walkers. You stumbled back, quickly turning on your heel and running back to the car with the others.

You were so close, but a walker had caught hold of you, you tried grabbing your knife, pulling yourself away from the walker, but an unfortunate you, had dropped your knife, too far out of reach, and you really didn't want to use your gun as it would attract more walkers.

Taking your chance you grabbed your gun and tried shooting the walker, but the bullet didn't come out, as your pistol was out of ammo.

You quickly kicked down the walked, turning around, but tripped over the hands of the walker, that were tightly wrapped around your ankle. You screamed as a stinging pain set through your leg as the walker had bit you.

Soon after the walker was shot and you looked up weakly to see Carl with a mixture of fear and sadness in his eyes.

Before realizing what was happening we picked you up bridal style and ran as fast as he could to the car.

"Hurry!" You heard Carl yell to his dad to start the car. Soon after the car speed off, you heard a soft "I'm sorry," and "I love you Y/N" before your blurry vision was taken over by darkness.

***

You woke up, your vision slightly blurry. You looked around confused to see yourself in a cell. You moved your arms, but a slight stinging sensation jolted through your arms, causing you to groan slightly.

"Dad! Dad!" You heard Carl's voice call out happily, and you heard many footsteps. "She's awake!"

You closed your eyes, as Carl's yelling gave you a slightly headache. You opened your eyes to a clinking of metal sound, and then a slight sensation you your arms and right leg. Though your left one hurt quite badly.

Sat up to look around the room, slightly confused as Beth ran up and hugged you tightly "oh I though you were dead!" He said sadly to you.

You looked up at Beth as she pulled away from the hug. Seeing your confused expression, Hershel came and explained that you were on a run and had been bitten. Though you hadn't turned, so they left you be.

You learned that it had been two weeks since the accident and you looked at Carl who had dark circles underneath his eyes. You frowned slightly and looked down at your bandaged leg. You smiled slightly at the thought of being immune. You then looked back up at Carl, a frown appearing again.

You slowly stood up, Beth and Maggie helping you slightly, you walked over to Carl and you slowly sat down on your knees, biting your lip to stop from crying from the pain the lingered on your leg.

You took Carl's hands and he looked down at his hands in yours.

"I love you too"

-

Sorry for the long wait guys
:( writers block sucks. And here you are zella1234 , your immune chapter. I hope you liked it as I spent hours on it today just for you.

But then again I'm sorry for everyone who reads this book for the long months wait. But I'll try and keep up with updates, and I will try to update every weekend. But that's not a promise that I actually will.

Hope you enjoyed this extra long chapter for the extra long wait. Peace and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Here have some tea and cookies!

Next Chapter