𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬

The ultimate alpha is above all alpha Types, forming the top chain of the second kill. They are extremely rare. And they don't have a special type of mating to be born with.

They can be born to a female omega and a male omega.

true Alpha, on the other hand, is the child of ultimate alphas Bi six and two alphas.

They are born with the mating of a female alpha and a male alpha. If they are male alpha and male alpha, they cannot have children.

alphas, on the other hand, occur with a mixture of omega - alpha or beta-alpha.

Betas consist of -beta-beta and beta-omega or beta-alpha.

There is no gender requirement in beta beta.

alpha - If in beta, if Alpha is male, if beta is female, a child is born.

Omega - In Beta, as long as Beta is male, child media comes if omega is female.

Omegas are born from Alpha-Omaega, Omega-Beta and Omega-Omega.

Alpha-Omaega omega has no gender requirement.

If they are in beta - omega, they are more likely to have a child if the beta is male.

But from the Omega-Omega copulation, one must be female and the other male.

final Alphas, this can impregnate entire classes, regardless of gender.

With an Ultimate alpha, a woman can be a child of the ultimate alpha. But the two male ultimate alpha don't have a child.

and the second murder of a male and female ultimate alpha's child, which may vary. Omega, beta, true alpha, or just alpha can come into the world.

--
Alphas often cannot accept children of omegas from other wives or unpaired relationships to mate with.

That's why there are so many offspring abandoned by omegas.

or, it was quite present in omegas who live uniquely.

46% beta, 27% omega, 26% alpha and classes, 1% are Ultimate Alphas.

WARNING!

I don't own a marvel or dc universe!
This period of time or the events experienced do not pass in serials, movies or comic novels!

Most parts of this book are omega.

It's a mix of marvel and dc.

Although our main character may appear as a small cub, there will be an increase in time in the future. I have no idea who to date or couple with. Anyone who has an idea can express it.

Mostly Omega. Although omegas have rights, although they are in many branches, unfortunately, there are people whose lives are darkened in illegal ways.

Although some statesmen are closing it for their own interests... Everything will change when our child grows up.

Male breastfeeding is non-sexual. because the main character is still a child?? anyway

It's going to be 2020 but there is no covid, and age differences' events are couples or something, it's all my making up. thanks.

This book mostly deals with things like bad past, newly gained family, the development of the ties of the wall.

When there is sex, I put a warning in the press of the episode.

This book does not condone, or even strongly opposes, violence, alcohol use, or bad behavior.

If there are people who will be affected by this bad habit, please leave this book now.

If there are more warnings, it will be added to the end of other chapters.

I hope you will like it!