𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.

DOCUMENT CITIZENSHIP: Germany

PLACE OF BIRTH: Germany / Gorlitz

RACE: German / American

GENDER: Male

TITLE : Agent / Level 13 - Subject / 13

HEIGHT: 6'2

WEIGHT: 82

HAIR: H/C

EYES: E/C

LANGUAGES: English , Spanish , French , Russian, Latin , Korean , Mandarin and more.

FAMILY: Father- Tony STARK , Mother- Daniella ZEIT.

EDUCATION: CLASSIFIED

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT: Fugitive / Traitor

MISSON QUALIFICATIONS: Highly trained in Judo , Karate, Aikido, Savate, Boxing and multiple status of Kung Fu. An expert in Acrobat , Engineering, Mechanician, marksmanship in Sharpshooting, Sniping and Knife Throwing. Master Negotiator and Tactician. Talented Hacker. Her Master Skills and Her Inhuman side put her in the highest ranking as an agent of HYDRA.

DANGER LEVEL: Unkillable! As soon as he is found, he should be put to sleep or high-ranking people should be informed. Don't try to fight! If you have to fight, fight to survive, or to escape. Fighting is the last choice!

*:・゚✧*:・゚

As for M/N's powers, he has Quantum-level Reality Manipulation powers. M/N, who can see the world, everything around him, even the air itself as thin threads of reality (quantum lines), can use these threads to transform any solid object - animate or inanimate - into the desired shape, causing distortions or constructions at the molecular level. The upper limit of its power, the maximum volume of solid objects it can transform or manipulate is unknown.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

He has the Biokinetic power, which we call "life energy control", that can heal the wounds of the injured people he touches. But there is no limit to the weight he can lift with his Telekinetic powers, who always know that he has a much greater potential, but for now it is classified as "at least 100 tons". The telekinetic force fields it creates are nearly indestructible, making M/N nearly indestructible. The telekinetic explosions it creates are powerful enough to split matter into its molecules and destroy it. It can fly at Mach 2 speed with its telekinetic power. Using his telekinetic powers at the molecular level, he can heal injured tissues and organs in no time, including healing permanent brain damage. Since the cells in its own body are constantly renewed, it is immortal (does not age.) It can show itself at any age, You can stay at any age you want. By disrupting the space-time flow with his telekinetic power, he can teleport himself and others around him wherever he wants.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

As M/N's self-confidence increased, over time, he not only healed the wounds, but also started to resurrect the dead, or on the contrary, he started to instantly kill the people he touched. The first time he used his power to heal himself, his skin turned golden. While healing someone, their hands are made of gold and gold dust is spread around. Over time, he learned to use his powers without touching them, resurrected dozens of people at the same time, put them into coma, killed them, and even once used his power over 16 million dead mutants on the island of Genosha at the same time. When he did this, he fainted, but soon awoke without any damage. Therefore, although the upper limit of its power is unknown, it is seen as a cosmic level threat that can affect the entire Earth population.

*:・゚✧*:・

He is a terribly powerful telepath with no upper limit. He can control a wide range of minds without any effort, manipulate the thoughts of all with his unlimited imagination, create psychic explosions, control memories. Unlike Jean-Grey, he can intensify the pure psychic energy he draws from the Astral Plane and create a psychic shotgun for himself. Of course, the things he can create can vary. Depending on his imagination, since the bullets that come out of the guns are also composed of psychic energy, he can make his opponents lose consciousness or put them into a temporary coma, and if he increases the energy dosage, he can easily kill them. Another different feature is that he can create an imaginary world in his own mind and watch the people he creates in that world, Yuvels and other living things in his own words, can improve their knowledge by learning "new things" from them. That is, this world he created develops and grows independently of M/N, and is eventually assimilated by M/N, adding new experiences to M/N.

*:・゚✧*:・

Using only his imagination and thoughts, M/N is able to create his own Pocket Universes, independent of the Main Marvel Universe and all Parallel Universes, in no way influenced by any cosmic entity, not even the gods. He is the god of his own universe, and he does it effortlessly. He creates these Pocket Universes not just from a planet, but as a universe with its own cosmology, space, timeline. He can direct the people he has created in his universe as he wishes, and can be involved in all kinds of events later. He can also create his own race. (We'll see anyway)

*:・゚✧*:・