━━「𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬」━━

Character info 1;
There are many dishes that M/N has never tasted before.

That's why he carefully examines every meal Alfred makes by smelling it for five to ten seconds.

There are times in your life when you don't know what to do.

You don't know which of the options to choose, and once you've chosen one and seen the next one, you can't turn back time and choose the other option.

At that time, either you will have the opportunity to make excellent mistakes, and you will achieve excellent success.

Bruce didn't know what to do. What to say or what to choose. He did not know which would lead to good and which to bad.

He didn't even know that both could be bad or both could be good.

It would be nice for the kid to bond with someone.

He could tell whatever he knew about what was going on. As a result of searching the boy's first and last name, they were able to access very little information.

Tim suggested that this was rather unusual, that the child could be dangerous, or that the child was running away from danger.

There was probably someone looking for the boy.

But the boy hadn't had a conversation with anyone at home except Alfred.

Dick didn't know exactly how to approach the boy. He thought that this would frighten the child, as someone who structurally embraces him immediately and falls on him.

Even Jason himself didn't quite understand why he didn't bond. After returning from the dead, he had moved away from the issues of bond, relationship, intimacy.

Tim thought he was inept at dealing with puppies after Damian. That's why he was afraid to take a step. Thinking I'm doing something wrong.

Damian thought he hadn't even developed a bond with himself yet. The whole herd knew he was quite wrong, but no one ever brought up the subject. Just like Damian didn't tell Tim he was actually grateful for a lot of things.

M/N was only talking to Alfred and that couldn't be called a bond. They didn't even smell.

The child had gotten rid of the bitter smell of the first day.

The ocean smelled like daffodils and the smell of the wind blowing by the beach.

But the juvenile seemed pretty much into hiding him scent because the pups couldn't hide their scent, and the whole herd wanted to smell the puppy, to know it was safe.

It did not apply to the mansion. How could a pup learn to hide its scent in the first place? Even the Ra'Ghuls had never done such a thing to Damian.

Even though his mother and grandfather had trained him hard, even they were not bothered by the smell.