𝟎𝟗| 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚔?

☹︎𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 "𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰" 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐𝘐𝘐☹︎☾𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢☽

☾𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢☽

Nardo sat down in the chair that was in the garage and glanced at his phone. He smiles seeing that he got the vip reservations at the place tonight.

He's been wanting to take kacey out for a good while. He got the all the stuff prepared for it.

He was going to have to talk to kacey probation officer about him leaving the house for a night.

kacey was on house arrest for a shooting, that happened in his trap that was located in Baton Rouge. When he was there the opps were planning to run in kacey shit.

He shot back the opps, a couple of bodies were found at the scene. kacey finger prints was on a couple of guns and he got off on the good behavior and got placed onto house arrest.

He licked over his lips, hearing the sound of kacey mumbled to himself.

He went to Instagram and got onto the camera and began to recorded kacey, staring at his phone. "Riley from boondocks lookalike." Horace mumbled, shaking his head.

Kacey looked up and shot horace a bird and took two steps. Nardo saved the video and posted it on his Instagram.

@𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊 | 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠.

☯︎︎ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏʀʏ.☯︎︎

A couple minutes of comfortable silence, sin looked up at nardo and opened his mouth and ran up to him.

His nike slides popped as he got closer."Slime, delete it." He demanded, nardo laughed and shook his head.

"Hell no jit, but the ankle monitorr." He dragged, cackling loudly.

Kacey stared at nardo blankly. "Ite' nie' it ain't dat funny," He mumbled softly. "I look gay dat at the end."

Nardo balled his lips together as tears came to his eyes, he took a deep breath. "Nigga! Yhu is gay."

Kacey smacked his lips and stood up straight. "Bubba, stop." He said, all dramatically.

"Mane, yhu Finna cry?" He laughed. Kacey chuckled, tilted his head back. "I'm not perfect, I should die?" He mumbled, looking down at nardo.

"Bruh, Ian delete it. The whole world need to see yo Riley hairstyle, I did."

Kacey laughed loudly, mugging nardo softly. "Ite bitch, I'm goin to da store." He muttered softly, testing horace.

He wabbled towards his car.

Nardo stood up and jogged towards kacey. Kacey looked back, not believing nardo who chase him. Nardo stopped and frowned at kacey, who was the other side of the car, breathing hardly.

"Kacey, you on house arrest! You can't leave dis house!" He yelled, kacey busted out laughing. "Dis nigga slow as hell. It took that long to realized, mane?" He asked, shaking his head.

Nardo smacked his lips and watched kacey run inside of the garage and climbed onto his white maybach.

"Top say go live, bubba." He said, pulling a wad of money from his shorts pockets. "Whatch finna show me yo money?"

Kacey laughed and shrugged. "Shit'yea, I'll throw sum money if yhu throw it back."

"Ya, no nigga." He shook his head 'no'. Kacey smacked his lips and rolled his eyes and licked over his lips.

"Mane, what if da roles reserved?"

A bugled began to form in Horace's jeans. "Yhu sayin you gon throwin' ass fa me? Wait Nigga yhu know to shake yo ass?" He exclaimed, laughing.

"See bruh, don't make it gay." He mumbled, patting his shorts. "Don't make it gay." Kacey repeated.

Horace smirked at sin. "Answer my question, Phat."

Kacey took a deep breath. "I been wilding off a 30." He laughed softly, shaking his head.

"Oh lawd, phat yhu gay gay." Nardo shook his head in disbelief. "Man, yhu gon throw it back tonight."

"No slime cuz imma think bout it while we fuckin so fuck no." He grumbled staring down at nardo.

Nardo shook his head. "Jit, getcho ass down."

"Why," he whined. "I wanna go live like top said." He raised his voice slightly, pouting.

Horace scrunched his face up at kacey. "Aye say bitch, when yhu got cut like dat?" He mocked. mugging kacey.

"When- when yhu got so real bitch?!" He yelled at him. Kacey quietly shook his head and got down.

"Thank yhu phat, cmon." Nardo mumbled.