In The Bed

They are sitting at a booth by the window where they can watch the cars pass by and enjoy each other's company. They're holding hands under the table, but Camilla doesn't seem too comfortable with the contact.
They are both watching the people go by as they drink wine and eat their food. Dominic say 'sooo how's the food?' as Camilla answer with a shrug. "It's alright." She says. After that neither of them speaks, but they continue to watch each other out of the corner of their eyes, enjoying the presence of the other. Their shoulders brush against each other every once in awhile, making Camilla turn red with embarrassment.
. Camilla goes into the bathroom with him to clean up after the meal. It seems Dom likes to leave little messes around whenever he comes over for dinner, and today is no exception.
"Do you ever get the feeling we're going to end up getting married?" he asks as they walk towards the kitchen.
She stops to think. "Hmm... well I would love to have a family someday... I just never thought it would happen so soon."
"And why not? We've been together for nearly two years now, I think it's about time we start thinking about wedding plans."
She looks away awkwardly. "I guess I haven'e really put much thought into it."
He laughs softly. "That's good, because I'm ready for you to move in with me. You know I want you there all the time, right? So if we decide to do anything about this relationship, I want everything to be perfect."
She smiles warmly at him. "Of course I will."
. He pulls her close, kissing her passionately. They stay like this for several minutes before they went to the bedroom and start cuddling together.
A few moments later Dominic rolls over onto his back, pulling Camilla with him. His hand strokes down the length of her leg slowly, stopping a bit when he feels her shift beneath him. "You feel like doing something more tonight?"
Her face flushes, but her smile widens. "I think so."
. She kisses him deeply again, and he gently tugs her closer. She giggles, pushing her hands through his hair, deepening the kiss. She bites his lip lightly, and then pushes off his chest. She sits up above him, straddling his hips. He smirks playfully and wraps his arms around her waist. Camilla leans forward until their foreheads touch, breathing heavily as she looks up into Dom's eyes.
"Dom... what am I supposed to do with you?" she whispers hoarsely.
He grins widely and pulls her closer. His hands slide under her nightdress, moving upwards. "Just tell me what you need. Do it for me, Camilla, please."
"Yes..." she startles slightly as his thumbs graze her stomach. Her fingers thread through his hair as her legs tighten on top of his.
She lets out a small moan as he continues rubbing slow circles over her growing clit. She feels herself beginning to slip, trying desperately to keep her voice steady as her grip tightens.
"Dom.."
His tongue grazes her nipple gently, teasing her with it before sucking on it. She squirms underneath him, her breathing coming faster and heavier. He starts pumping his thumb, keeping up a quick pace. Her moans and cries fill the silence between them. Her breath hitches when she reaches orgasm. Dom kisses her neck quickly. She closes her eyes and tilts her head, giving him better access to her exposed skin.
"Dom," she gasps
he pulls out and slides his cock in his boxers quickly. "Are you sure? You look so pretty."
"Yeah.... yes..." She moans as he presses himself against her. "Please, Dom!"
. He pulls out and thrusts slowly, making her moan and arch off the bed. He follows her movements closely and enters her one last time, his eyes half lidded. He begins thrusting roughly, grunting as he makes a sharp movement. As he climaxes in her, he pulls out slowly, his eyes closed as he breathes harshly. He rests his forehead against hers as their breathing slows and she finally opens her eyes. He looks up at her, a smile on his face.
"You okay?" he asks quietly.
she smiles. "Yeah..."
"Good...i'm glad you enjoyed yourself, my little queen."
She nods and kisses his cheek softly. "Thank you. but you're still hard"
He blushes slightly. "Ah... yeah."
"let me clean you up with my lips or something."
He chuckles. "Sure."
Camilla giggles andd lick the tip of his cock gently.

"Oh fuck.." he groans loudly and runs a hand through his hair. Camilla smiles sweetly at him and finishes cleaning him up. Then she lies beside him and falls asleep.