Rough Stuff

in the house Camilla and Dom are sitting in the living room, eating dinner as they watch television. They are sitting next to each other and are chatting while eating.
"Hey" says Camilla suddenly, looking up at Dom. She takes a sip of wine out of her glass and raises her eyebrow. "Aren't you gonna ask me?"
"ask you what?" he questions, confused by what she meant. "About the stuff that you buy." She clarifies.
Dom thinks for a bit, looking at his empty plate. "What stuff?" he asks, still not getting what she was hinting at.
"You know.. the stuff that you buy from a sex shop." She chuckles, putting down her fork. Dominic furrows his eyebrows as his face turns pink. "Don't tell me you forgot about it? I thought we agreed on something."
"What?! No! That was never mentioned!" he exclaims in defense.
"Really? Cause I'm pretty sure we discussed it when you bought me a blindfold for my birthday last year." She states smugly. "And you also gave me a diamond necklace and some expensive perfume, which was very romantic."
he looks at her blankly "i don't remember buying you any of those stuff"
She sighs, "come on Dommy, don't you wanna do it again?" she teases and places her hand on his chin, gently pushing his head towards hers as she lowers her voice.
He gulps and blushes furiously, "oh gosh... i... uh, well... no"
She narrows her eyes "yeah right" she rolls her eyes playfully "come on baby, it's so easy".
he sighs and stares back at her "i mean, okay, yeah, it can be fun, especially when there's no one else around. But that's it, i swear." Camilla smirks and pulls her hand back. She stands up and walks to the kitchen. she pours herself another glass of wine and sits back down on the couch.
"Okay" she says, raising a brow "so what are we gonna do?"
Dominic smirks and stands up. "We'll see"
The two head into the bedroom and shut the door behind them. Camilla wear her blindfold and Dom put her on top of the bed. He kneels in front of her and cups her breasts softly, licking them through her shirt. She giggles and pushes him away, "stop playing with me Dom, please." she begs, tugging his shirt up. He smiled at her and pulls down her bra. He throws the black lace off her body, allowing her breast to freely show itself. He rubs circles over her hardened nipple, and her legs begin shaking as a small whimper escapes her throat. She grabs onto his head and moans in pleasure. Dom smirks satisfied.
He slowly slides his fingers into her wet clit, watching as she clenches her pussy muscles around his hands and whines, moaning even louder.
Camilla is almost losing control. She moans loudly as she feels her juices flow onto Dom's fingers. She clutches on Dom's shoulders as he strokes her faster. "mmm, yes~" she moans loudly. She reaches behind her and unzips Dom's pants, removing them quickly. She looks at him and gives him a sexy smile, knowing exactly what his needs. She kisses him passionately, her tongue sliding into his mouth. He moans and grips her tighter as he continues pleasuring her, kissing her passionately back. She starts grinding her ass against him, enjoying every moment of their sensual love making. She runs her hand over his bare chest and down his stomach, taking off his boxers swiftly. When she reaches his dick she starts to suck his dick very slowly, taking her time savoring every bit of his delicious flavour.
He groans loudly when she sucks his cock and moans when she flicks it lightly with her tongue, causing him to come in her mouth. As soon as she swallows his cum she licks her lips and moans loudly. "fuah~ that was really good.." she moans, smiling happily. He smiles at her.
"Yeah.. i guess, thanks." She wear off her blindfold and pulls him closer to her, wrapping her arms around his neck. He leans forward and kisses her passionately on the lips. "Now we're even.." she laughs. He chuckles and kisses her again before getting back on top of her. She smiles and starts stroking him again.
"mm.." he moans and thrusts deeper inside her.
Camilla grinds her backside against him, feeling the heat pooling in between her thighs.
"Fuck." He moans as she grinds against him.
"I can feel your dick growing. We should make love soon." He says, biting her lip. She nods and kisses him again, letting out a loud moan.
she moans. She feels herself start leaking pre cum. She wants his dick deep inside her. She tries to sit upright, but fails, landing her ass flat on the bed. She lets out a frustrated breath as he stops pounding into her. "C'mon babe, help me get off the bed."
"No, we're supposed to have sex on this bed tonight".
she huffs.
"But, I want to be inside you now" he says and kisses her.
she rolls her eyes as he gets off of her and removes her underwear. Camilla gasps as he enters her from behind.
she moans quietly.
"Good girl~" he whispers in her ear as he begins pumping strongly into her body. She starts panting as she begins to feel close.
"faster please.. i need to come".
he speeds up even more and increases the pace of his thrusts.
she screams as she comes undone.
they both come at the same time. They both lie on their backs with heavy breathing, staring at the ceiling, trying to catch their breath.
"wow.. you really knew how to please me, Cam." He winks at her and kisses her cheek.
"Yeah... maybe i did, because you like it when someone makes you feel good?" she replies, smirking.
He looks down at her and laughs "haha, funny."
they both hold eachother tightly, not wanting anything else to interrupt them. After awhile they pull themselves together and look at their naked bodies on the bed.