Public Risque

at night camilla and Dominic went to the bar  with the others. they spent some quality time together, laughing at all of the cheesy films that were playing in the bar.  the other ended up having some drinks and watching a movie after, but Camilla and Dominic stayed outside the cinema and doing a little risque in the toilet .
camilla stroking his cock , making him moan in pleasure and grab onto the edge of the toilet seat tightly.
"Dommy.." she whispers seductively "come for me"
He whimpers as he watches her take him in her mouth and stroke herself while he comes in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down. "Camilla!" he shouts.
Camilla pulls her head away and licks the cum on her chin. "Better?"
"yeah that was intense than the first one"
Camilla smiles triumphantly and pulls him into a passionate, sweaty kiss. but then it got interrupt by Millie and Sharon, looking for Camilla and Dominic  to come home.
"Camilla! Dom! You guys wanna go home now? Its late and it's raining!"
Camilla rolls her eyes.
"Okay, okay." She says,  standing up with Dominic. "We'll see you tomorrow, okay?"
They both nod.
"Bye guys!" She calls as she leads Dominic to their car. She gets inside and drives off.
Camilla pulls him into a heated kiss once the car stops in front of their house.
"Cam! Stop! We just had sex!" he pants. "You're gonna get us caught!"
Camilla raises an eyebrow and smirks flirtatiously. "Then we won't get caught. But I bet you'e not gonna complain if we get caught~?" She teases as she turns to pull off her sweater and unbutton her shirt. She pulls the bottom off his boxers as well, causing him to chuckle at her boldness.
"Fuck, Cammie." he breathes. "you're gonna kill me"
Camilla smirks and grabs him by the hair. With a swift motion she pulls his face towards hers and slams her lips into hi mouth. She kisses him fiercely and starts taking off his shirt, throwing it behind her somewhere on the passenger seat.
"Camilla, stop! Your neighbors could wake up!" He pleads, but he's laughing uncontrollably as he pulls her close, making him forget what he was worried about.
"If they're lucky..." she murmurs with a smirk. And she climbs into his lap and starts kissing him again, her body sliding down against his, grinding herself up against him. Her hands slide up his abs.
"..." he mutters, grabbing a handful of her ass.
Camilla lets out a loud gasp as he squeezes her ass, and she wraps her arms around his neck, moaning into his mouth.
She breaks away from the kis his kiss.
He takes his hands off her hips and cups her face. He leans down and sucks on her neck, making her bite back a groan. The only way he's going to finish this is if he has sex with her now. He pushes her off of him, making her fall into the center console of the car. "Sharon and Millie are sleeping in here." He explains as he unbuckles and pulls out her jeans.
She looks at him questioningly as he tosses her jeans at her feet. "Why didn't you want me to make out with you in your car?"
he smirks. "Didn't wanna wake them up...and i think we can both agree we don't need any interruptions at the moment..."
She smirks. "Right..." She start  peeling off her underwear and getting back in his lap, straddling him again. She looks at him for permission.
"Go ahead, baby girl." he grunts and rubs himself against her. "Make me come."
He reaches his arm around her back and holds onto her hip tightly. She grinds herself down on him, letting out a low whimper. She pulls back and looks down at him. He looks almost drunk with lust as his eyes wander all over her face. "Are you done?" He mumbles.
She nods, licking her lips. "Almost..."
He pulls her closer to him and wraps his arms tightly around her back again. She grinds down harder against him, making him grunt. He leans forward and grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head back. He looks deep into her eyes as his tongue slides across the side of her neck. She leans back further on his cock as she continues pounding against him.
His breath grows ragged and he growls out her name. She looks back at him, smiling. His expression softens, and he gives her a crooked grin, pulling her impossibly closer to him. Camilla grips his arms as he pounds into her faster and faster. The tension built within her as he increases his speed, until her orgasm began crashing down upon her. She lets out a loud moan as she explodes in his arms. Dom watches as she collapses against his chest, a wide smile across his face. He pulls her hair and presses a kiss to her forehead. "Goodnight Cammie."
she snuggles closer to him and wraps her arms tighter around his torso. She sighs and buries her face deeper into his chest. "Night Dom."
"I love you Cam" he murmurs softly.
She kisses him on the shoulder. "Love you too."