sex in the city hall

Dominic is working at the city hall with Camilla where she work as a clerk, and Dominic as a staff for the city hall . They spend a lot of time together because they are always needed for work, and they enjoy being together without anything else to do.
Camilla walk to Dominic and say "you look tired, i think you should  take a short break for awhile. i can handle things while you're gone."
"No, it's fine."
"No, i insist, you've been working since 4 this morning and i know that you haven't slept much. you need a good rest."
"It's fine really, i'm good."
"well then.... wanna do something mischievous and make a mess?"
Dominic shakes his head and laughs. "I can think of better ways to spend our day together"
she smiles innocently and tucks a strand of hair behind his ear. He smiles and leans down and kisses her softly.
"Fine, but you'll owe me big time if i have to clean anything up later."
she smirks and kisses him deeply. They kiss for a few minutes and unzip his  pant. Camilla puts her hands around his waist and caress his abs. He gasps lightly when she brushes her fingers over his erection. She slowly strokes him, biting her lip softly as she does so. Dom moans quietly when she moves her hand higher.
"Cammie" he whispers softly, running a hand through her hair. camilla start to suck his  dick, moving her finger up and down, slowly and deliberately. She feels his hardening cock twitching under her hand and smirks. Dom wraps his arm tightly around her waist, squeezing her butt as she keeps sucking him on, teasing his sensitive flesh. His hands slide between her legs, gripping on her tight pussy.
Camilla smirks and lifts up her hips as she begins grinding against his hand that is still rubbing her clit through her panties. She closes her eyes and lets out a quiet moan as she feels him pressing against her. He pulls his hand out of her panties and starts pumping her pussy with his hand.
She arches her back and moans loudly when she feels his hot thick throbbing cock hitting her mouth every few seconds. she moans out louder and moans as he starts fucking her hard into the air.
She starts to move her hands underneath his boxers and places them in his pocket before pulling them down exposing his hard length.
"Oh fuck yeah Cam, like that~"
She smirks in satisfaction and licks his length, loving how big his cock is already. It feels great as he starts thrusting deeper and deeper into her mouth. He pulls her hair so hard it hurts but she doesn't care, instead she focuses more on feeding him.
She bites into him with more ferocity than ever and begins sucking him off roughly. She moves her lips up and down on him as she goes. Her other hand is wrapped firmly around his thigh. She uses her free hand and strokes his shaft, .
"Shit, Cam, that feels amazing! Just keep doing that" he moans and pulls her hair slightly harder, causing her to moan louder.
"You taste so fucking hot babe~"
She swallows down his cum, and pulls away after a few minutes. She licks her lips and smirks at his flushed face, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "That's all yours."
"I love you Cam"
she smiles. "I love you too, sweetheart." She replies, giving his dick one last lick before getting up. the two office clerk workers sharon and millie listened to them all the time , and they both were blushing.
"well that  was intense..." said sharon to  millie, who just nodded.
"you think we should tell Yor  about the incident?"
"no no! it's fine, let's just get back to work."
They turn around and go back to work at the city hall.