Chapter One

Sonic Pov

Me and Joey live together,If your wondering Joey adopted me 6 years ago,after my Mom and Dad died,i was 8 when they got into a car accident,Joey adopted me when i was 9,but he never wanted me to call him Dad or Papa..he said to call him by his name and so i did.I dont understand though why he's so mean to me.I do whatever he says,and he still easily gets annoyed with me,he would beat on me a lot when he gets mad,It hurts my feelings because it already hurt that my Mom and Dad died,what will it take for him to love me..i dont know anymore to be honest,at least I met Tails and Knuckles,it was the first year of middle school,and I didn't have any friends so I went to classes by myself,for a few days before I met them.I was bullied a lot in middle school to,a green hedgehog named Scourge would pick on me..him and his friends,I remember that I was getting my books from my locker,and Scourge and his friends came to me and took my books,backpack an throw them on the floor.One of his friends then,pushed me causing me to full on the floor.

*Flashback*

Scourge: Heh look its this dork again

He said as him and his friends laughed at me,while i tried to grab my books,Scourge steps on one of my books smirking.I look up at him annoyed,and he kicks my book acourse the floor.

Sonic: Stop it!can't you just leave me alone..?!

Scourge frowns as he punchs me in the cheek.He then grabs my shirt and face's me.

Scourge: Nah..that wouldn't be any fun~

Sonic: Fuck you..

I said as Scourge dropped me and started hitting on me,as his friends joined in.

Sonic: S-Stop your hurting me!

Scourge: You think I care,I'll teach you not to disrespect me!

He said as he picked me up by my hood of my jacket an was about to punch me in the face but then someone spoke up,or I should say two spoke up.

Tails: Hey!

Scourge: ..?

Scourge: Oh so your here for some to?

Knuckles: Let him go and things won't get messy..

Sonic: ...

Scourge: Oh so the geek and hot head are here to be heros?

Scourge: Like I'm scared of you

Knuckles: Didn't think you were..

Tails: But you don't need to be scared of us right?not like we can't tell the Principle what your doing..

Scourge: Urgh!

Scourge: Fine!

He said as he dropped me and him and his friends left.I started picking up my books.i heard foot steps stop in front of me..as the two bent down,and started picking up my books with me.They came to help me?I was surprised they were helping me.

Sonic: Thanks..

Knuckles: No problem

Tails: What's your name?

Sonic: Sonic

Tails: Miles,but my friends call me Tails and he's Knuckles

Sonic: Nice to meet you guys

Knuckles: Nice to meet you to

The red ednicna said with a smile.
After picking up my stuff,the two offered to take me to the nurse's office.

*End of Flashback*

And we've been friends ever since that day and still are,Me and Joey are moving to a new nabiorhood and I'm going to a new school.A highschool,Tails tolled me that he's going to the same school and even Knuckles will be there.Im happy my friends are gonna be there because.I don't know anyone else at this new school.And on the way to our new house..Joey didn't say anything to me, and I didn't try saying anything to him either,on the way there.I just played games,and texted my friends on my phone..when we got to our knew house,most of our stuff was there.Just had to unpack,and see if there's anything I should throw away.I thought as the car parked in the drive way,to the house..and started taking our suitcases out of the trunk,and brought them inside,I stepped inside,and went straight to my room.I brought my suitcase inside my room..and set it on the floor,my phone started going off,as i took my phone out of my pocket.I closed my bedroom door,i looked at my phone to see Tails calling me..I answered.

Tails: Hey

Sonic: Hey Bud

Sonic: How you doing?

Tails: Good,the house is great and my Parents seem to be happy with how much the bills are

Tails: What about you?

Sonic: The house is nice but I have to get ride of some of my clothes there getting to small

Tails: So do you need help over there?

Sonic: No but thanks bud

Tails: You sure?

Sonic: Yea 

Tails: Ok

Sonic: I'll see you at school on Monday

Tails: Alright see ya

Sonic: See ya Tails

I said as I hang up and started to put away my things.If i dont put ky stuff away now,Joey's gonna be pissed off with me.He would just yell at me..for not putting my stuff right away.If hes drunk and mad thats a different story.Me an him don't get along all the time but,I would like for him to care about me.I went down stairs and saw he put his stuff away,i look and see the tv on.And Joey on the couch knocked out.i went to the tv and  turned it off,i walked to the kitchen..and grabed a snack from one of the box's,i then went up stairs with my snack,and laid on my bed, watching YouTube videos on my phone.