Chapter Two

Sunday

7:20pm

Tonight was like a nightmare I wish I could've woke up from..Joey treats me badly but..why did he do this to me..? He touched me..and made me touch him and I didn't like it.I talked to Tails before he did this to me,and while I was talking to Tails I could hear Joey walking upstairs,he came to my room,he was a drunk mess just like every weekend..i of course ended me and Tails conversation.I was excepting him to beat on me..but he did something else to me..the words he said,weren't words he should ever say to me,he adopted me and is way older then me..I feel so violated,and for the first time he said,that he loves me..but he litrally made me do something,i didnt want to do.Should i tell Tails and Knuckles..?they didn't know anything about the abuse Joey would put me through,all these years because,I was scared to tell them.i was scared to tell them how he beat on me and now hes..what should I do..?Are Tails and Knuckles gonna even believe me..?I don't know if I can even tell them..it's my fault anyway for letting Joey do this..

In the morning

7:39am

I wake up an get out of bed half asleep,as I walked over to my closet to get my clothes.I then went to the bathroom to wash up but,before I started washing up.I locked the bathroom door,so then Joey wouldn't walk in on me.As soon as I was ready to go I went downstairs.And saw Joey come out of the kitchen,he looked like he was back to himself..he gave me a smirk..I was confused at his reaction cause,he never smiles at me.He came over to me,and gave me a kiss on the check.I wiped my face with my arm, as I walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat.I just had some cirial,trying to enjoy my breakfast..despite the fact I felt so uncomfortable.When I was done eating breakfast,Joey and i went to the car,and started driving me to the school.On the way there though,he took one of his hands..while driveing and started rubbing my leg,I felt so uncomfortable,I just wanted to get out of this car.So then I could get some space.We soon made it to the school,and as soon as I saw that we were here.I wanted to get out of the car,and just go inside.But Joey said my name,before I could even leave the car,I looked at him.

Sonic: Y-Yes Joey..?

Joey: I Love you Sonic

Sonic: ...

Sonic: Bye Joey..

His smile turned into a frown,and I  just got out if the car.He drove away,as I walked to the school doors..passing other students on the way,then I went inside.

8:30

I finished putting my stuff in my locker..and just have my book and penpils for my first class,one thing though that bothered me,was that I didn't see Tails or Knuckles yet.

Tails: Sonic!

I turn my head to see Tails coming down the hall way with a big smile on his face,I started to smile,as we hugged and soon someone else joined in.

Sonic: Knuckles!

Knuckles: Hey blue!

He said as we fisted bummed,the bell soon rang as we were all talking.

Knuckles: Guess we should head to class

Tails: Yea um Sonic?

Sonic: Yea Tails?

Tails: Would you like me to take you to class or are you good?

Sonic: Uh yea I don't know where my class is to be on honest

I said as my face turned red in embarrassment,as Knuckles and Tails took me to class,then they went to their class,I was alone in the this class,I didn't know anyone here.i thought to myself as I sat down in my chair and after a few minutes later class started.