Chapter Three

I'm sitting in class and it's only been fifteen minutes,I'm sitting in my chair as I write in my book,about what my teacher is talking about.I am not the smartest but I try,even though I also get bored easily..making it hard to focus.After class I go to my locker to go get my books,for my next class but as I'm opening my locker I feel someone's hand touch my shoulder,I turn my head to see a gray hedgehog with yellow eyes,and he was wearing black pants with a green T-shirt.

Silver: Hi,i just wanted to introduce myself,my name is Silver

He said to me with a smile on his face,I didn't really think,anyone was going to talk to me..so I was a little shocked,but I soon snapped out of it as I looked at him with smile.

Sonic: Uh hi I'm Sonic

Silver: Your the new student right?

Sonic: Uh yea

Silver: Well welcome to Emerald high

Sonic: Thanks

Silver: No prob

Silver: We should probably get to class

Sonic: Yea ok

I said as me and him went to our next class,as we walked into the class room I saw other students were already in the room,as I was sitting down I saw this black hedgehog come into the room,he had red strips in his quills,and black jeans with a white shirt.Along with a black jacket,I could feel my face get hot,as he went to his set an sat down.i looked behind me,and he was talking to one of the classmates.I didnt realize how much i was staring until we made eye contact,i froze and quickly looked away.Fuck Sonic,why were you staring you idiot!As class was passing by,I couldn't help but take a look at him again I didn't even know this guy,yet i think i might find him attarctive.Seriously Sonic?! What the fuck am I thinking-////-! Class soon ended.And Silver asked if I would like to sit with him at lunch time,with his friends I said sure.He soon got out of his chair,and grabbed his stuff,he then went to his next class,which i also had.I would follow him but..I have to go to the bathroom so bad,I rushed to the restroom an went in a stall.After I was done,I went to a sink and started washing my hands.I dried my hands and walks to the restroom door to open it,but before I could step out when I opened the door,I ended up bumbing into someone,I blush as I looked up to see him again that black hedgehog I was frozen I couldn't even move my body,why is here?wait are you stupid Sonic your in the door way of the restroom!.

??????: Uh excuse me?

Sonic: Oh S-Sorry

I said as I moved out of his way and, as soon as he went in a stall,I left the the restroom and went straight to my next class,Why did that just happen that was so embarrassing!.

Later

12:30 pm

I went to the cafeteria and saw Silver sitting at a table,with other people at the table..they must be his friends.I thought,as I  went to go get myself some food,and started walking over to the table,I realize as im walking over,that Knuckles and Tails we're at the table to.

Tails: Hey Sonic!

Sonic: Hey Tails!

Silver: Wait you two know each other?

Sonic: Yea Tails and Knuckles have been my best friends since middle school!

Knuckles: Didn't know Silver was talking about you blue nice to see you already made a new friend

Sonic: Uh yea

I said as I sat down next to Knuckles, and see a female bat is sitting next to him,I guess she's a friend to.I thought as I sat down and put my tray on the table.

Knuckles: Rouge get off the phone an say hi 

Rouge: Ok Ok gezz honey no need to get so rude

She said as she turned her phone off, and looked at me.

Rouge: Oh hello

Sonic: Uh hi 

Rouge: So you must be Sonic

Sonic: Yea I am 

Rouge: Nice to meet you I'm Rouge

Sonic: Uh same

I smiled,as she smiled back.

Rouge: Oh right arent we missing someone?Where is he?

She said looking around the cafeteria,I get confused as everyone at the table,looks around.

Silver: He's over there!

Silver: Hey Shadow!

I heard Silver yell and wave at someone,I look over and saw him,the black hedgehog,I started feeling nervous out of nowhere again,and my chest was beating so fast.