staring

Taehyung
We were all sitting on our regular seats in the schoolyard.
Yoongi was staring at something or someone the whole time, when I looked in that direction I could see Hoseok staring at his cell phone with a smile on his face. I really wondered what was going on with Yoongi sometimes. Jin seemed to have noticed his gaze as well and looked at me questioningly. I just shrugged and looked at Jungkook, who had his hand on my thigh and was squeezing it as if my thigh was a pizza dough. I actually don't care much, since he does this to just about everyone. Almost like an obsession in my opinion.

Jin: "Little fella, why are you staring at Hoseok like that all the time?"

I turned back to Jin in surprise and looked at Yoongi, waiting.

Yoongi: "I'm not staring at him, I'm just looking at the trees."
He said already a bit bitchy.
Jimin: "It's clear! Don't tell me you're planning to embarrass him in front of everyone again!"
Yoongi: "I don't plan things like that, they happen spontaneously."
Jin: "Sure and since when are you interested in trees?"
Yoongi: "Since always, just never mentioned it."
He said, way too fast in my opinion.
Namjoon: "Kinda suits you tho."
What a joke.

Jungkook started laughing and slapped my thigh.

Tae: "Ouch! Jungkook that hurts you little bastard!"
I said slightly pouting and then turned away in a huff.
Jungkook: "Oh come on toddler, I'm sorry, don't be sad!"
Toddler...
He pulled me in his arms and playfully pressed kisses all over my face. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me.

Tae: "I'm not a toddler, let's be clear about that"
Jungkook: "Yes you are"

Evening

SunnyHobi
Hello, hello, how are you doing?

TaeBae
Hey, I'm doing just fine. How bout you?

SunnyHobi
Me too, thanks for asking :)

Oh and by the way

TaeBae
I'm waiting

SunnyHobi
I read in the newspaper that kisses make you happy. Can I make you happy? ;)

TaeBae
Interesting, why don't you come over and we'll see what you can do? :)

SunnyHobi
You know I can't, you're not allowed to know who I am

TaeBae
Yes, of course. I know, but idc. Your missed chance. Good night and dream well

SunnyHobi
I will, I dream about you every night anyway ;) Ok no, just kidding, I would be quite weird if I did. I'm not obsessed with you, ok? Sleep well!

TaeBae
Ik that you're not obsessed with me, don't worry.

Thanks you too

Double update again :)