thanks Joonie

Third-person pov.

Hoseok put his phone back in his pocket and turned to Yoongi, who was eagerly talking to him all the time. Jungkook insisted on buying him everything, even though Hoseok tried to brush the idea out of his mind.

The elder finally gave in after further objections from the youngest. Namjoon remained silent the whole time. Nobody knows what exactly his problem with Hoseok was and why he detested him so much, but his opinion was irrelevant anyway concerning the group constellation and Hoseok. After all, it was five against one, so his muscles and height couldn't change anything.

Taehyung
After I had finished my business and washed my hands and face, I made my way back to the others and sat down in my seat. I didn't know to what extent I should participate in the conversation because I had nothing to say until Hoseok approached me.

"Taehyung, is it true that you model?"
He asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes, it's true. How do you know?"
I asked, slightly confused and with a surprised undertone, but smiling and ignoring Yoongi's glance.

"I've seen you in a magazine before."
I think I saw him grin slightly when he said that.

"Oh well, makes sense. I have a contract with them, which means I get at least one page in every copy, so you see me regularly when you look at the magazines or even buy them."

"I buy them. Must be great being a model in a pretty well-known magazine, right?"

"It is, but sometimes it's also very exhausting, all the moving around, the loudness on set and the constant shouting, but over all it's worth it and I enjoy it. Actually, I also took the job just to support my family financially."

"An angel. You're going to be a really big celebrity for sure."
He smiled at me and then looked at the trays which had been served to us.

I have to admit, I was a little moved by his words.

Third-person pov.

Several trays, full of different types of burgers, as well as fries and drinks were served by three waiters and were now on several tables, as two more tables had to be moved on due to the large amount.

"And how exactly are we going to be able to eat all this?"
Hoseok asked with a raised eyebrow, then looked to Jungkook.

"We don't have to, we'll eat what we can manage. We can just eat the leftover later."
Jungkook replied euphorically.

"Later? When we stay overnight at Yoongi's?"
Jimin spoke up this time.

"Nah. Didn't I tell you guys this morning that I wanted to invite you? An overnight party, for the opening of the new hot tub."
The younger one said with a grin

"We were going to have a sleepover, weren't we? All our stuff is already at my place."
Yoongi asked rolling his eyes as he started eating.

"But that's just our school bags and since you live right around the corner anyway, we'll just get our stuff back and go to my place."

"I'm in."
Jin said followed by Taehyung and Jimin.

"Me too."
Replied Hoseok and served himself some fries.

"Then I'll join you."
Yoongi said and looked to Namjoon.

"Namjoon, what about you?"
Jungkook asked, looking at him pleadingly.

"If that's what makes you happy."

"Thank you Joonie."
With that, the youngest happily stuffed a burger into his mouth.

"So we'll get our bags first, go home get the sleepover stuff, and then go to your place?"
Taehyung assured himself again and got a nod from Jungkook in response.

"That's settled then, enjoy your meal gentlemen."
Jin raised his glass grinning and cheered with Jungkook, who by now had made walrus teeth out of fries.

THANKS FOR 800+ READS <333