hamburger and sprite

Third person pov.

While Yoongi and Hoseok made their way to the group's regular spot, the other five eagerly speculated for whom the flowers Yoongi bought were.

Jin: "Maybe he finally fell in love with one of his admirers!"
He said excitedly, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.
Jungkook: "I hope so for sure, then maybe he'll stop bullying poor Hoseok like that, he didn't do anything to him after all"
Jungkook pouted slightly and stroked Jin's head.
Namjoon: "He should just fight back for once, but he's just a stick".
Namjoon looked twinkling in the direction Yoongi was going to show up from at any moment.
Jimin: "Why stick though? Don't you think he has some muscles? I think I've seen him in a tank top before when he was alone in the locker room. So I just took a quick peak and then walked off."
Taehyung: "seems like it was quite a sight".
He laughed, contributing something to the discussion for the first time, since he had stayed out of it.

Everyone continued to speculate for a few minutes before Yoongi appeared with Hoseok. The latter had lowered his gaze and simply sat down next to him and thus opposite Taehyung.

Yoongi: "May I introduce Hoseok, the boy I've been in love with for years."
Yoongi announced happily and placed a hand on Hoseok's cheek, but he turned his head to the other side.

The jaws of all five dropped as they all looked at each other in disbelief. Hobi looked at Taehyung and briefly at the others before staring into space.

Jin was the first to break out of his stupor, followed by jungkook.

Jin: "You're not serious, are you? You beat him up five times a week and then you do this?"
Asked Jin indignantly, giving Yoongi a slap on the back of his head.

Yoongi: "No need to be so rude, I didn't have the guts to confess my love to him okay? I was totally frustrated!"
Jungkook: "That's still no reason to treat him like that! Poor guy!"
Jungkook spoke up now and slowly stood up to stand behind Hoseok.
Jungkook: "I'm sorry but that's the way it is."
The younger one walked to Hoseok and then stood behind him and put his arms around Hobi very lightly.
Hoseok: "It's ok"
Hoseok stated bluntly and looked over his shoulder at Jungkook.
Namjoon: "Did you make a special makeover to go over well with Yoongi?"
Namjoon asked annoyed, looking at Hoseok with a raised eyebrow.
Hoseok: "Apparently, he already liked me before."
Yoongi: "Shut up, whoever messes with him now automatically messes with me! Is that understood?"
Immediately, everyone nodded their heads slightly, trying not to get involved in the situation and just typing away on their phones.
Jimin: "You look good though."
Said Jimin with a smile.
Hoseok: "Thank you very much"
Responded Hoseok with a slight smile.

Taehyung didn't utter a word since their arrival.
Hoseok: "I may as well go, I don't have to spend the breaks with you guys".
He shrugged and was about to get up but jungkook pushed him back down and smiled at him.
Jungkook: "No, no stay here, I don't think anyone feels disturbed because of your presence".
Yoongi was overwhelmed by a wave of jealousy but was still able to pull himself together not to beat jungkook up on the spot.
Taehyung: "Just ignore Namjoon"
He said and continued talking with Jimin about the topic they started before the surprise.
Jin: "Let's eat now".

Jin started to get the food from his bag and opened his lunch box. Jungkook let go of Hoseok again and sat back down in his original place to be able to steal food from Jin.
Yoongi: "I brought you sprite and a burger especially for you. Isn't that what you like to eat the most?"
Hoseok looked at him in disbelief and switched his gaze between the food in his hand and the face of his beau. He picked up the Sprite and drank a few sips, then looked skeptically at the burgers again.
Hoseok: "Thanks, but don't you think burgers in the morning aren't necessarily the best idea?"
Yoongi: "Food is and always will be food and I don't think you'll lose your great figure so quickly"
Everyone, including Hoseok, raised an eyebrow after that statement but didn't particularly have the urge to comment. Yoongi just grinned and held the burger out to Hobi after removing the paper. Hoseok took the burger in his hand and bit into it.
Hoseok: "It's really tasty, where did you get it?"
He asked after he finished chewing.
Yoongi: "From the fast food restaurant a few meters away from school. Have you actually never been there?"
Hoseok: "No, apparently not."
Yoongi: "Then we'll go there after school today."
He said happily and then expectedly looked around.
Hoseok: "Are y'all coming?"
Everyone answered in the affirmative except for Namjoon, who frowned.
Jimin: " Will you get off your damn high horse, it's going to look stupid if you're not there, and it's not like Hoseok is going to steal your food" the small boy protested.
The taller one just rolled his eyes and then said yes as well.
Jungkook: "Then I am able to buy you everything from the menu!"
Yoongi: "You rich prick!"
He grumbled and looked at him angrily.

,,,

Heyy! First of all thanks a lot for 600+ reads, it really means a lot to me and motivates me to update sooner! :)
The actual reason I made this paragraph is because I wanted to ask y'all something. I've started a new story, this one is a youth romance. It's about a boy and a girl and it's not about Kpop (but it's a topic in the story, as well as gay content). I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in such a story, because I already have a lot of ideas :)
I may create a new account and upload the story there, if I do I will let you know ;)

 I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in such a story, because I already have a lot of ideas :) I may create a new account and upload the story there, if I do I will let you know ;)