Y/n Shigaraki

Welcome to my new story! Here are a few important things to know about yourself in my story. Don't like it, don't read it. Respectfully.

Your name is Y/n Shigaraki, you are 21 years old in my story, and just to be clear, in most of my stories, while the main character is usually the reader, I do sort of say what you look like. At least the bases.

You have waist length white hair, sharp piercing red eyes, and naturally rosy red lips. I know right, without a lip tint, you can only dream.

(Pic)

More of the plot will be explained in the prologue, but I will introduce your character

You are All For One's biological daughter, and the legitimate princess of the Villain Kingdom. Your adopted younger brother is Tomura Shigaraki, who is a year younger than you. Dabi was also taken into the royal family as your cousin and All For One's nephew, but no one knows what happened to his parents. Some rumors even state that he was taken in from the Hero Kingdom. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As for your quirk, you'll find out as the story progresses.

Now for a little background summary, ever since you were born, you were the apple of your father's eye. You were his one and only daughter, his precious princess, and one of the only people on Earth that he cares about. So ever since you were born, you were spoiled with absolutely everything you had wanted, and everything was handed to you on a golden platter. So you did grow to be spoiled, but that only makes All For One adore and cherish you even more. So much that he's kept you out of every single one of his plans, plots, and schemes, he doesn't want to harm his precious princess. You were his eldest child, and the legitimate one.

The Villain Kingdom also worshipped and adored you, not like they had a choice in the matter. Your brattiness only made them love you more, after all, it was the Villain Kingdom.

Now your personality is something else. Of course you grew up spoiled, bratty, and savage on a whole new level, after all, your father spoiled you ever time he had the chance. However the thing that makes you different from your younger brother is that you're smarter, more cunning, more ambitious, and very, sly. Just as your father taught you to be. In front of most strangers, you put on the stereotypical regal Princess act, but don't be fooled, you wear the sweet smile far too well.

Naturally, more will be explained in the prologue and story, but I just wanted to give you an idea of who you where and what you looked like. Enjoy!