✧~Ch.1~✧

~Ch.1~
~The Princess's Arrival~

WHILE THE FEAST was still currently going on, Kurogiri was still attempting to find the missing Princess.
First he checked the dressing room, thinking that perhaps the Princess was still getting ready, but when he got there, the maids said that she was never there.
Then he checked the imperial garden, wondering if the Princess was taking pictures of herself by the white cherry blossoms. But once more, the butlers that were sweeping up in the imperial garden said that the Princess was never there.

At this point, Kurogiri was getting frustrated. He checked the dressing rooms, the imperial garden, and even the room of the new butler that she hooked up with last week. Then he decided to check the last resort, which was the Princess's chambers. He figured that he could at least ask one of your maids or butlers if they knew where you had gone, after all, he didn't think that you were in your chambers.

Once he made it to your chambers, the two guards guarding your double doors bowed their heads. "Head Butler, did you need something from Her Royal Highness?" Kurogiri cocked his head to the side confusedly before he felt his blood boil.

"Do you mean to tell me that for the past hour, the Princess was simply in her room?" The guards timidly lowered their heads. "Forgive us Head Butler...But the Princess disallowed us to report to anyone that she planned on staying in her room..."

Kurogiri sighed, shaking his head as he stood up straight. "Forget it. You were following orders. Now open the doors, I need to let the Princess know that His Majesty is waiting for her." He ordered as both the guards began blushing.

"Head Butler...You see, the princess is kind of...busy..." Kurogiri scoffed, making the two guards wince. "Did you need me to repeat myself? Open. The. Doors." They bowed they heads before they hesitantly pulled the the double doors open.

Kurogiri's glowing yellow eyes widened as he tumbled back at the sight.

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!!"

-Back at the Feast-

The feast was more or so quieter, but more peaceful. As of currently, a group of young ladies from the Villain Kingdom were dancing to a rhythm of zithers played by another group of girls. Some were actually paying attention, while others couldn't care less. More were interested in the mysterious Princess that was supposedly coming, which was announced by All For One, who was wondering whether she'd come or not himself.

Kurogiri hurriedly made his side to All For One, who was eager to see what he had to say. Kurogiri leaned down as he spoke into All For One's ear. "Her Royal Highness will be here soon...She was just a bit...busy..." Kurogiri whispered, a slight flush of pink showing even through his mist. All For One nodded, relieved that he at least knew that his daughter would be coming.

Another 15 minutes past, and All For One was getting a bit impatient. "Kurogiri, didn't you say she'd be here soon?" Kurogiri could hear in All For One's voice that he was getting irritated. Kurogiri bowed his head timidly. "Please wait just a bit longer Your Majesty, I'm sure Her Royal High-"

He was cut off when a trumpet blew a short tune, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "Announcing, Her Royal Highness Princess Discord of the Royal Shigaraki Clan of the Villain Kingdom!" One of the butlers announced, making Dabi roll his eyes at how long and overdone the announcement was.

Everyone's eyes turned to the gates, that slowly opened revealing the Princess in all her glory.

Her traditional black hanfu with golden designs that dragged behind her, her black face veil that covered the lower half of her face, her purely white long hair that was expertly styled with golden pins, her hands filled with expensive golden rings, golden earrings that stood out in her white hair, and a closed gold colored fan sat in her hands. Though the most eye-catching part about her, was her piercing sharp blood red eyes, that were at first hidden behind her long lashes before she opened them to take in the sight of the guests in the room.