✧~Ch.3~✧

~Ch.3~
~Entering the Gates of the Enemy~

                     AFTER JUST A few days, you and your family were riding carriages to the Hero Kingdom.
It was an 8 hour ride, with a potty stop every two hours or so, and to stretch the legs. It made you wonder why the ride was so long when the Hero Kingdom and the Villain Kingdom were neighbours-

You and your family were riding in four separate carriages, not that you wanted to be separated, in fact, every shit break your father would sneak into your carriage to talk and just hug you. It was just to make you all look richer-💅
Your father's carriage was in front, with about two dozen guards surrounding it, each one carrying guns, swords, daggers, and arrows. Kurogiri was seated on the outside edge of the carriage since only royalty could be seated in the same carriage as the king.

Your carriage was behind your father's with about a dozen and a half guards that were also fully armed. Your personal maidservant Himiko Toga was sitting inside with you, while Hitoshi sat outside the carriage since he was a male, hence wasn't permitted to sit inside with you.
You and Himiko honestly had too much fun decorating the inside of your carriage, it was huge so there was no problem. You placed a thick plush white satin cushion that covered the whole floor of the carriage since you didn't want your asses to ache. The back of the carriage was also filled with with satin plush pillows and soft weighted blankets. It was originally so you two could nap in comfort, but they were mostly used for pillow fights, which caused the guards outside to get the wrong idea of why the carriage was shaking so much-
You two had also taken in a bunch of games with you, y'all played checkers, chess, battleships, and strip-poker. Himiko had also snuck in a shit-load of expensive alcoholic drinks, so y'all had a lot of fun, it just wasn't fun dealing with a hangover after four hours of drinking-

Dabi's carriage was behind yours, having a dozen guards surrounding it. His personal butler Jin Bubaiguwara sat inside with him, and even with your carriage being about five to six meters away, you could tell he was giving Dabi a headache. Tomura's was behind Dabi's, also having around a dozen guards around it with his personal guard Atsuhiro Sako sitting inside with him.

Eventually you made it to the bridge. It was a large bridge that connected the two kingdoms, as wide as a car on it's side, and as long as three buses. It was made of stone so it was safe, but under it was a river, full of crocodiles, so the bridge being safe was honestly debatable.
On the Villain Kingdom's side, there were ten guards from the Hero Kingdom guarding it, and on the Hero Kingdom's side, there were ten guards from the Villain Kingdom, as they were both protecting their own sides from the other.

The guards from the Hero Kingdom immediately kneeled, recognizing that the carriages obviously belonged to royalty. "Pardon me, but may a royal step outside so that we may confirm your identities?" One of the guards asked politely.

Kurogiri sighed, leaning over to open the door to your father's carriage before your voice stopped him.

"Kurogiri, don't bother my father with something as measly as this. Allow me to do this." You ordered him, slowly stepping out of your carriage before Hitoshi held your hand to help you down. Kurogiri bowed his head, before saying, "Yes, Your Royal Highness."

You wore an elegant chinese styled white hanfu, which wasn't exactly fancy, but was fancy enough for others to know that it was expensive. Your hair was also decorated with simple yet elegant diamonds pins. And of course, you wore your black face veil as usual, covering your lower face.